PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Belton, SC, United States, 2009/08/11 - CarolAds.com announces a new online ad serving system that targets local advertisements matched with locally owned websites throughout the Carolina's and from West Virginia to Florida.
CarolAds commitment for ad serving will provide a reliable and transparent platform for advertisers, publishers, and ad networks to better manage their online advertisements and increase their revenues with local advertisement. With the advanced features, latest technology, and a friendly interface, CarolAds.com gives its participants a rationally holistic view of their advertising performance, ROI, and earnings.
"CarolAds.com aspires to help alter the way local communities, businesses, and locally owned websites implement online advertising." said Mark Sloan, owner and founder.
CarolAds.com is designed to reduce the time, complexity, and cost of the online operations; increase the revenues and awareness of local advertisers and webmasters. CarolAds.com ad serving solution completes those objectives by providing value-added features that include, but are not limited to:
1. Nine different online ad types with multiple standard and non-standard sizes.
2. Detailed, real-time statistics for both advertisers and publishers.
3. Pay Per Click, Pay Per Impression, and Set Rate Ads Supported.
4. Advertisers Can Make Offers to Publishers.
5. Automated Website Stats and Screenshot Collection.
6. Easy payments with PayPal, or by Check or Bank Wire.
7. Advertisers can target specific States or specific websites.
8. Webmasters have complete control of pricing.
9. Complete control over ads displayed on publisher sites.
Visit CarolAds.com today! Accounts are free for Advertisers and Publishers!