Drawing on data from a variety of sources, including up-to-date budgetary information, the Prime Minister's Office of the Republic of Singapore, IPOS, A*STAR, and other in-depth field interviews and analysis, this study conveniently condenses thousands of pages of data, analysis and insight into just 20 pages.
Originally commissioned by a European Investment & Trade Development Agency, who regarded it as 'outstanding', this report can now be made available to a larger audience.
This continues Lava IP International's program of international market research services which helps organizations benefit from an impartial analysis of the latest developments in the markets we serve.
The 21 key points are presented in a way that makes it clear how each driver can be applied by other countries that are interested in boosting their inward Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the Research & Development sectors.
The report is now available to International Trade & Development Agencies, Embassies and Consulates worldwide who are looking for an easy-to-read summary of the key factors behind Singapore's success as a major international Research and Development hub, and would like to learn from Singapore in order to emulate its success.
Lava IP International's other services include:
- Independently Researching Industrial Markets;
- Researching Particular Companies;
- Understanding Specific Distribution Channels – e.g. Industrial/FMCG;
- Building Contact Lists of Potential Partners;
- Performing Market-Based Due Diligence;
- Commercial SCOPE IP™ consulting for the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore;
- Advice on Setting Up Operations in Singapore;
- Proposing Strategic Recommendations;
- Intellectual Property Research – e.g. Trademark & Patent Services;
- Identifying Regulations, Permits & Licences For Businesses.
All research is written from scratch, taking into account our clients specific research objectives.
About Lava IP International
Lava IP International Pte Ltd (wearelava.com) specializes in International Business Development, Lead Generation, and Singapore B2B Market Research.