Founded in 2001, York University is proud to offer a personal and practical education for motivated, professionally focused students who want real-world experiences and results.
York University is a private, coeducational university located in Mobile, Alabama, with many affiliates' campuses around the world.
Students have access to some of the best undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs and can decide whether to pursue their degree on campus, online, or enjoy a little bit of both. Some of our most popular programs, include business, management, computer since, education, homeland security, to name a few.
York University also is known for creating innovative partnership in nearly everything we do: that’s include many join degree programs with reputable accredited universities around the world as well as helping our students gain access to competitive internships to connecting them to professionals in the real world as they enter the job market.
Coach Assistant is serving as an interface between the coach and his trainees. The goal of Coach Assistant is to make coaching more available and bring coach-trainee interaction to a higher level.
Initially, Coach Assistant wasn't conceived as a substitution for the teaching process. The sole purpose of its creation is providing an online tool for managing the training process, making training easier for both - coach and trainee.
Coach Assistant (coach-assistant.com) is a secure Web-based application which consists of an integrated suite of simple and easy-to-use functionalities developed specially for coaching/training process. All data both of trainee and coach is secured and showed only to appropriate person. The key features include:
• Unlimited number of courses and classes;
• One click creation of classes with all the necessary educational reading material;
• 365/24 training data access wherever user is located;
• Easily accessible library of educational and auxiliary reading material, relevant to student's individual study program;
• Discussion journal, open for all class participants;
• Individual journal for each student, for homework and private use;
• Private messaging system between students and teacher, and each other;
• Free access to course material even after the completion of study process;
• Rating system for studied material and the course in total.