Published in its fourth edition, the China Supply Chain & Logistics Directory is again China's only bilingual vendor source book and the most comprehensive reference guide in the field of supply chain, procurement, logistics, software, consulting services or solutions in China.
This year, the directory doubles in size and is packed with comprehensive, up-to-date information on new and leading supply chain / logistics services, consulting and software providers in China. This unique directory will give detailed information on the market leaders that stand ready to meet manufacturers/retailers demands for speed, lower inventories, quick and easy tracking and tracing, cycle time compression and integrated supply chain expertise.
China-based manufacturers and retailers rely increasingly on directory when looking for supply chain related services, solutions or software and this publication is now considered as the #1 source for manufacturers and retailers in China:
* Over 60 leading companies are listed in 2006 edition;
* Only bilingual directory listing leading services, consulting, software and facilities providers in China;
* Regroups 50+ index categories allowing the readers to find easily service/solution that best suit their needs;
* Over 50 pages of editorial and research content on the best and latest supply chain management practices;
* In its book version, printed at more than 5,000 copies and distributed free of charge to over 1,000 companies.
In 2006, the directory will be available both online and printed and as a vendor, you can now take advantage of our unique combo listing package that combines both the printed and online version of the directory.
The directory is distributed free of charge to any companies worldwide but receivers must pay for shipping or postage.
The China Supply Chain Council provides operational knowledge and contacts in the field of supply chain management. The Council's membership, newsletters, benchmark surveys, research reports and educational events support Top 1000 manufacturers and retailers’ executives - and the solution providers and the consultants who serve them.