PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Eagan, MN, United States, 2009/06/04 - Innovative new product makes it easier and more affordable than ever to project large-scale, changeable graphics and video in a 10-foot display - Skyline.com.
The new DesignView Presentation System from Skyline Exhibits won the 2009 Buyer’s Choice Award, which is the best new product award at the EXHIBITOR Show, the biggest event in the trade show industry.
DesignView makes it more portable, affordable, and easier to create a large moving image (up to 100 inches diagonally), or to change trade show display graphics to present different marketing messages without having to print new graphics.
DesignView combines a short-throw projector, a portable 10-foot screen with graphics that frame the projected image, and the cases to hold them, plus the service to set up the graphics for the display. It runs off a laptop, which can show movies, PowerPoint presentations, or static images.
Besides winning the Buyer’s Choice Award, DesignView has already met with rave reviews from impressed trade show marketers:
- “I have been looking for something like the DesignView Projection Backwall System for a very long time.”
- “Due to the cost of producing graphics, any method such as the DesignView Presentation System which allows total customization per show with no additional graphics costs is a home run!”
- “The short-throw projector approach is very nice from the standpoint of changing graphics very easily. Easy to change market-based graphics, do in-booth presentations or have daily “show specials.” I like it!”
- “I think projection displays are definitely the future.”
- “The idea of a projection backwall opens up the possibilities of being able to have a ‘multimedia’ display.”
- “The DesignView Concept has been on our minds for awhile, having the ability to project our extensive product line, plus the flexibility to use this at different trade shows due to our diverse divisions. Perfect!”
You can see more about the award-winning DesignView and other new Skyline trade show display products at skyline.com.