Movers and shakers from around the world were honoured during this event which was held at the Sofitel St. James in London. The evening also included a keynote address from Frost & Sullivan Chairman David Frigstad, who spoke about the complex business universe and the mileage gained from the evening’s event/impact of the evening’s awards. “The Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Award can best be captured in three words – inspire, influence and impact – with the overarching goal of accelerating growth for recipient companies,” he said.
Top performers across several industries including Automotive & Transportation, Information & Communication Technologies, Energy & Environment, and Automation & Electronics were recognised at this prestigious event.
Over 25 awards were presented at the awards ceremony, spanning a wide spectrum of areas, including Growth Strategy Leadership, Product Innovation, Green Excellence, Technology Innovation, Product Line Strategy, Hot Investment Opportunity and Company of the Year. Some of the evening’s recipients were:
• Coronis, an Elster Group company - 2009 European Wireless Mesh Networking Technology Innovation Award;
• Coronis, an Elster Group company - 2008 European Wireless Sensors Competitive Strategy Leadership Award;
• Crospon - 2009 European Gastroenterology Technology Implementation of the Year Award;
• e-Traction Europe B.V. - 2008 European Automotive Powertrain Entrepreneurial Company Award;
• IrisGuard Inc. - 2009 World Iris Recognition Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award;
• KarmelSonix Ltd. - 2009 European Asthma Monitoring Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• Perenne S.A. - 2008 Brazilian Water and Wastewater Business Development Strategy Leadership Award;
• PURAC - Sulzer Chemtech - Synbra Technology - 2008 European Polylactide Production Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd. - 2009 Global Defense Industry Product of the Year Award.
The Frost & Sullivan "2009 Growth Excellence Awards Banquet" was held in conjunction with "GIL 2009 – Europe: Growth, Innovation & Leadership" at the Sofitel St. James, London from 19 – 20 May. The Frost & Sullivan's global congress on corporate growth was held in Europe for the first time and brought new perspectives and ideas from contemporary growth thought leaders.
To receive a full list of the award recipients from the evening, or information on David Frigstad’s Keynote Address, please contact jasmine.malone[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 31 offices on six continents.