PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
City of Industry, CA, United States, 2009/04/29 - Shuttle, Inc. – the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories today announced the launch of its latest AMD platform from the XPC series – the Shuttle XPC SA76G2.
The new Shuttle based on the AM3 ready platform combines superior technologies with DirectX® 10.0 and SurroundView™ technologies support for the ultimate high definition multimedia experience in a value-priced package.
The Shuttle XPC SA76G2 design is based on the AMD 760G + SB710 chipset, and supports the latest AMD AM3 and AM2+ processors including AMD Phenom™ II, Phenom™, Athlon™ 64 X2, Athlon™ 64, and Sempron™. With DirectX® 10 support, it is optimized for 3-D graphics rendering, and provides amazing graphics and sound to gamers and video enthusiasts. It supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX™ graphics and SurroundView™ multi-monitor technology, which enables the simultaneous use of up to 4 separate displays for ease of multi-tasking. Without doubt, the SA76G2 is designed to maximize your productivity and give you ultimate flexibility at the same time.
The classic Shuttle casing brings all the everyday connections such as USB 2.0, microphone, and headphone together in the front panel for easy daily access. Additional ports and connections can be found in the rear panel for plenty of expansion options. The Shuttle XPC SA76G2 also features the low noise and ultra-cool Shuttle proprietary Integrated Cooling Engine Technology (I.C.E. 2), which makes it a perfect quiet and cool system with great performance.
Shuttle XPC SA76G2
• Chipset: AMD 760G + SB710
• Processor: Supports AMD Phenom™ II / Phenom™ / Athlon™ 64 X2 / Athlon™ 64 / Sempron™, (supports Hyper Transport 3.0)
• Graphics: AMD/ATI Radeon™ 3000 graphics engine with DirectX 10.0 (supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX™ technology)
• Memory: 2 x DDR2 DIMM 533/667/800 (up to 8GB)
• Connections: 1x PCI-E x16, 1x Gigabit LAN, 12 x USB 2.0, and 5.1 Channel HD Audio
• Video Outputs: Dual display D-sub (VGA) + DVI (supports SurroundView™ technology)
• Power Supply: 250W PSU
• Dimensions: 300(L) x 200(W) x 185(H) mm/ 11.8(L) x 7.9(W) x 7.3(H) inches.