PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Herndon, VA, United States, 2009/04/28 - Small businesses can now have the features and functions in a low-cost office phone system that were previously only available to big businesses.
bleuHorizon Communications is excited to announce the latest in low-cost business phone systems for small businesses – the bleuHorizon V4 PBX -- an inexpensive solution for an office with 5 extensions, yet easily expandable to 50 extensions with minimal expansion costs.
The V4 provides the functionality and performance of expensive systems like Avaya & Cisco, but at a fraction of the cost. And you own it. This is not a hosted solution.
The bleuHorizon V4 PBX includes a variety of high-end features, such as:
- Advanced Voice-Mail.
- Music on hold.
- Overhead paging and phone paging.
- Auto attendant - No receptionist is needed, save time for picking up phone calls.
- Ring Groups - Route callers to the right group of persons. For example, after the phone system picked up the call, caller can dial 1 for sales, 2 for accounting... and calls will be routed to 1 or more extensions base on what you chose for the ring group.
- Call Transfer - After picked a call, you may transfer to another department, any person in the company, even the extension in another location or work at home.
- Call forward - When the extension does not answer, busy, forward the call to any extension even outside phone number.
- Voice mail to email - Receive voice mail as an attachment in your email.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) - an interactive technology that responds to voice or keypad inputs and provides menu choices or data retrieval.
- Remote extensions - Employees work at home and can still receive phone calls like they are in the office, and the caller is unaware of the actual location of the employee.
- Multi-party conferencing.
- Corporate phone directory.
The bleuHorizon V4 PBX, as well as the other systems that we sell and support are "open" systems - they are not proprietary. They don't force you to use only one manufacturer or one vendor.
About bleuHorizon communications
bleuHorizon Communications (bleuHorizon.com) was started by telecom engineers from the Washington DC metro area with a design background in Avaya and Cisco telecom & networking products. bleuHorizon serves the Virginia - DC - Maryland area. Our telecom engineers have done work for the Homeland Security Dept., U.S. Treasury, Immigration Dept., U.S. Army, Federal Communications Commission, Leesburg Police Dept and many private companies. Our technicians also have a variety of certifications, including ACSD – Avaya Certified Specialist Design, ACSI – Avaya Certified Specialist Implementation, MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate, CCDA – Cisco Certified Design Associate, CQS-CWLSS – Cisco Wireless LAN Support Specialist and others.
Copyright © 2009 bleuHorizon Communications. bleuHorizon PBX™ is a bleuHorizon™ brand. All rights reserved.