PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Rouen, Seine-Maritime, France, 2009/04/27 - HTT, designers and developers of the Inttranet™ suite of solutions for the translation industry, has been recertified ISO 9001:2008 by BVQI (Bureau Veritas Quality International).
HTT was one of the first translation companies in France to be certified ISO 9001, after the certification initiative was adopted as part of the development of the Inttranet™, the first multilingual portal to be designed by and for professional interpreters and translators.
The Inttranet™ (inttra.net) and all the associated websites were included in the scope of ISO 9001 certification for the first time in 2007. To date the Inttranet™ suite includes the following:
- the Inttranet multilingual portal of the same name: the portal, which is available in 33 languages, provides a complete range of services and solutions for professional interpreters and translators;
- Terminall™, a multilingual terminology database (compatible with the ISO 12616 standard terminology) enabling Inttranet members to manage, store and promote the terminological data developed for their customers;
- Inttranews™, the market-leading news site for translators, interpreters and linguists: read in over 140 countries by some 35,000 linguists each month (source: Google Analytics), the service has been syndicated by over 100 associations, institutions, universities and translation companies worldwide;
- InttraSearch, the first web search engine dedicated to translation, an optimal combination of Google search technology and the terminological know-how of Inttranet™ members;
- The Inttranet™ Linguists of the Year awards;
- Exttranet, a multilingual search system for professional interpreters and translators that can be displayed on any third-party website.
Various other services and solutions for professional interpreters and translators are currently under development and will be included in the scope of ISO 9001:2008 certification as they are deployed over the coming months.
HTT (htt.fr) is a translation company specializing in high technology located in Rouen (France). Founded in 1987, the company provides a complete range of services and solutions for international institutions and multinational corporations in the aerospace, engineering, electronics, environment, mechanical engineering and petrochemical industries.