CoreMedia, provider of people-centric content management software (CMS), will present five innovations at Internet World in London from April 28–30, 2009 at booth E200.
The very essence of what we think of as the web is changing at a rapid pace. People expect to be engaged, as well as informed. This new world requires new paradigms in service models, personalization and social features. And the possibilities are limitless.
At Internet World, CoreMedia will present five innovations for its CMS to drive user engagement with every single click:
1. Expanding footprint through social networks: CoreMedia CMS to instantly share content on social network or other OpenSocial services.
2. Building user loyalty with personalized content: CoreMedia enables companies to give customers exactly what they want: personalized content through user profiles, social interactions and feedback.
3. Integrating customers into business processes: directly deploy JSR 286 web applications into external websites by using the CoreMedia Website Portlet Extension.
4. Wowing users with web video: Integrating video into a website, quickly and easily with CoreMedia CMS.
5. Keeping finger on the pulse of the site: Taking control of the site through an intuitive dashboard for content creation, content publishing and integrated analytics.
Meet CoreMedia at booth E200 or visit the Internet World panel discussion "The Future of Social Media: Measuring and Maximizing the Return on your Social Media Investment" with CoreMedia Product Manager Jim May on Tuesday, April 28th, 12:00-12:50 pm.
CoreMedia (coremedia.com) is an international provider of people-centric content management. CoreMedia CMS delivers the flexible foundation for strategic content platforms that power corporate websites, intranets and high-traffic media portals - and empower the editors and users of these sites. By strongly integrating its intelligent Social Software and innovative Web TV services, CoreMedia's outstanding media solutions can unleash business creativity.
CoreMedia has offices in Hamburg, Chicago, London and Singapore. Clients include companies, brands and enterprises such as ARD, ARTE, BBC, Bell Canada, ComHem, Bertelsmann, BILD, Daimler, Deutsche Telekom, GMX, Hitachi, Nation Media Group, MLP, Nokia, O2, OLMA, PREMIERE, Singapore Press Holding, Softbank, SWR, T-Mobile, T-Online, Turkcell, Vodafone and ZDF.