PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2009/04/14 - Asigra Inc., the leading Cloud backup and recovery software provider, today announced the Asigra Hybrid Partner Program. Asigra’s hybrid channel delivery model drives partner growth by accepting business evolution as a program variable.
With Asigra, partners select a blend of the most appropriate options for their business. Delivery selection includes reselling on-premise software; delivering Asigra-powered backup and recovery services; hosting Asigra-powered backup and recovery vaults, and offering Disaster Recovery (DR) services that include replication of Asigra-powered vaults and/or support for Asigra customers with installation, management and related services.
Today’s businesses are more selective in terms of IT adoption. While some organizations prefer to self-manage on-premise software for perceived sense of control, others are moving toward Cloud backup and recovery services to reduce capital expenses, protect corporate data offsite and reduce operational overhead. Asigra’s Hybrid Partner Program helps its partners meet customer demand by providing multiple solution delivery options with pricing levels that scale to meet budgetary requirements.
Asigra’s Hybrid Channel Partner Program eliminates the inflexibility of traditional product or service deployment, allowing hybrid delivery of backup software, self-managed Cloud backup services or the reselling of access to other Asigra partner vaults. The Asigra Hybrid Partner Program aligns with evolving VAR and MSP partner business models to capitalize on all possible customer opportunities. Highlighted partner levels include:
• Named Partner: Asigra partners that have a limited number of business opportunities in backup and recovery and leverage Asigra for competitive advantage;
• VAR Hybrid Partner: Allows partners to resell the software platform and/or resell the managed backup services hosted by a 3D Hybrid partner;
• MSP Hybrid Partner: Allows partners to resell the software platform and manage their own vault infrastructure for Cloud backup service delivery;
• 3D Hybrid Partner: Allows partners to resell the platform and maintain a wholesale vault. 3D Hybrid Partner’s will support their own infrastructure for Cloud backup service delivery, and
• FASTTRACK Partners: Any of the above which are provided additional benefits based on the execution of a consistent business relationship with Asigra.
Partners with an ongoing Asigra business relationship elevate to FASTTRACK Hybrid Partner status and receive up to 4% additional quarterly cash back based on revenue commitments. They also receive sales planning for new revenue opportunities; proposal-based MDF; qualified sales leads through Asigra’s demand generation activities and dedicated technical, marketing and sales support. The Asigra Hybrid Partner categories address the needs of partners ranging from entry-level to the largest IT outsourcers and VAR 500, taking variances in partner business maturity into account. The program reflects the reality of the channel, where pure-play resellers, hybrid providers of products and services, and dedicated service delivery organizations continue to evolve. Program attributes include:
• Participation in the Influencer Incentive program for up to 15% commission on all deals won or lost by the partner as long as the partner’s registered activity influenced customer adoption of Asigra;
• Pay-as-you-grow pricing, including the ability to acquire Asigra software under a term (Rental/OPEX) license for as low as $500 per month;
• Co-branded custom marketing and demand generation collateral;
• Access to demonstration software;
• Access to technical Web support and the Asigra Knowledge Base;
• Online and onsite sales training, and
• Fully scalable deployment model – self-hosted, vault-provider-hosted or on-premise.
Regardless of the partner level selected, Asigra helps the channel break down barriers to revenue by driving customer adoption through its bar-setting pricing structure, allowing all modes of product/service delivery and providing technology hardened over more than two decades of use. Asigra underpins its product and programs with advanced services and support.
"The relative strength of players in the channel varies over time as does the positioning toward different segments and their strategies for addressing changes in customer behavior. Asigra recognizes the dynamic nature of the channel which is increasingly important as organizations grow, adapt and mature," said Paul Myerson, Senior Channel Analyst for the Enterprise Strategy Group. "Asigra's hybrid approach to channel marketing differentiates the company as one that understands today's business intricacies and can turn that insight into wins for the company, its partners and their mutual customers."
"With evolving customer requirements for both products and services, it is important to provide a portfolio of offerings that feature a combination of hosted and onsite solutions to meet these demands," said Steve Ferman, President and CEO of CompuVault. "Asigra understands this and provides partners with a very profitable and scalable delivery model, from both a product and pricing perspective. One shoe does not fit all and this will allow CompuVault to offer a broader set of services and ensure that MSPs are profitable with minimal upfront investment."
“We are resetting the boundaries of traditional channel relationship models by addressing varied and elastic organizational structures, partner/end user networks and federations across channel tiers in the face of a rapidly evolving market, said Eran Farajun, Executive Vice President at Asigra. “Inherent product and organizational flexibility has allowed us to execute a more compelling go-to-market strategy that ties to both partner and end-user business objectives regardless of their size or maturity level. The expected payoff is a more loyal and profitable partner ecosystem.”
Asigra’s Hybrid Cloud Backup and Recovery software is the industry’s most efficient, agile and scalable backup and recovery platform on the market today, helping organizations save time, money and resources by automating routine tasks and ensuring that information is recoverable when required. Leading organizations around the world apply these savings to projects of higher strategic and personal value. Asigra’s Day One ROI™ is driven by flexible business options, low up-front investment and the enormous value of low-touch agentless architecture. The company and its products have been widely acclaimed by leading partners such as HP, CDW and Ingram Micro and renown customers such as Red Cross, Jet Blue and the National Weather Service. Asigra is based in Toronto, Canada with offices globally.