PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Mountain View, CA, United States, 2009/04/14 - Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, honored recipients of its 2009 Excellence in Industrial Technologies Awards, at a banquet held on Wednesday, April 8, 2009 in San Antonio, Texas.
The Industrial Technologies Awards are given to companies that have made a significant contribution to the manufacturing, automation, logistics, distribution, materials, construction, security, and process industries. Such companies have shown success at meeting the needs of companies which may be operating in mature segments, delivering value and innovation while developing world-class companies with strong management teams.
Awarded companies included:
• A.O. Smith Corporation – 2009 North American Water Heaters Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Avigilon - 2009 High-Definition Surveillance Company of the Year Award
• BioMedical Technology Solutions Inc. - 2009 North American Medical Waste Treatment Product Innovation Award
• Charles Bowman & Company - 2009 North American Nutritional Ingredients Product Line Strategy of the Year Award
• Convia - 2009 North American Building Automation Systems Industry Innovation & Advancement of the Year Award
• Delta Controls - 2009 North American Building Automation Systems Product Differentiation of the Year Award
• Diebold Security - 2009 Global Physical Security Systems Integration Company of the Year Award
• EMC Corporation - 2009 North American Physical Security Product Line Strategy of the Year Award
• Energy Solutions - 2009 Global Pipeline Management Solutions Excellence in Customer Value of the Year Award
• EnerTech Environmental - 2008 Global Biosolids Management Process Innovation Green Excellence of the Year Award
• Facilities Solution Group - 2008 North American Energy Management Services Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Flowserve Pump Division - 2009 Global Centrifugal Pumps Growth Excellence Company of the Year Award
• Glenmount Global Solutions - 2009 North American Industrial Automation Systems Integrators Competetive Strategy & Delivery Excellence Award
• Heller Industries , Inc. - 2009 Global SMT Reflow Equipment Market Leadership of the Year Award
• Hie Electronics Inc. - 2009 North American Data Storage Technologies Green Excellence in Technology Innovation Award
• Invensys Wonderware - 2009 Global Control Software Solutions & Services Domain Excellence in Customer Value of the Year Award
• JVC U.S.A. Professional Products Group - 2009 North American Video Surveillance Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Kraton Polymers - 2009 North American Elastic Nonwovens Technology Leadership of the Year Award
• Lockheed Martin - 2009 Global Biometrics Systems Integrator Company of the Year Award
• Meritor WABCO - 2009 North American Class 6-8 Truck Safety Systems Industry Innovation & Advancement of the Year Award
• MicroStrain - 2009 North American Sensors Business Development Strategy of the Year Award
• MIRTEC Corporation - 2009 Global AOI Inspection Equipment Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Omnitrol - 2009 North American Real-time Operational Visibility & Enterprise Application Integration Excellence in Product Value of the Year Award
• Pacific Control Systems LLC - 2009 Building Automation & Controls Systems Global Excellence Leadership of the Year Award
• Power Efficiency Corporation - North American Constant Speed Motor Controllers Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Petrotech, Inc. - 2009 North American Turbomachinery Control Systems Integrators Excellence in Customer Value Award
• QlikTech International AB - 2009 Global Business Intelligence Software & Services Emerging Company of the Year Award
• Scent Detection Technologies LTD - 2009 North American Explosives & Narcotics Trace Detection Product Line Strategy of the Year Award
• Samsung SDI - 2009 Rechargeable Batteries Excellence in Globalization, Quality, & Innovation Award
• Snap-on - 2008 Automotive Technicians’ Choice Awards for Overall Best Floor Jacks, Overall Best Hand-Held Scan Devices, Overall Best Hand Tools, Overall Best Power Tools, and Overall Best Tool Storage Devices
• Sulzer Chemtech LTD - 2009 Global Static Mixers Customer Value Leadership of the Year Award
• Sypris Test & Measurement - 2008 North American Calibration Services Customer Service Leadership Award
• Trane - 2008 US HVAC Contractors Choice Award for Overall Best Brand of Chillers
• Tridium, Inc. - 2009 North American Building Automation Systems Enabling Technology of the Year Award
• VeEX Inc. - 2009 Global xDSL Test Equipment Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
• WCC Services B.V. - 2009 North American Biometrics Emerging Multimodal Platform of the Year Award
• Weil-McLain - 2008 U.S. HVAC Contractors' Choice Award for Overall Best Brand of Gas-Fired Boilers.
Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on the Awards Banquet or recipients, or for digital photos, please contact Jake Wengroff, jake.wengroff[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 31 offices on six continents.