PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Tampa, FL, United States, 2009/03/16 - Moulton Logistics' newly launched Live Chat makes it easy and affordable for DRTV and other direct response marketers to tap into the power of online customer support to increase sales, reduce website abandonment.
Live Chat, the new online customer support service from Moulton Logistics Management, helps DRTV and other direct response marketers increase online sales and improve customer retention by providing customers with the ability to chat live online and on-demand with trained customer service agents.
Moulton Logistics, the direct response industry’s leading provider of technology-enabled outsourced fulfillment, customer service and analytics services, created Live Chat in response to demands by its direct response clients for an affordable way to improve e-commerce customer service. Live Chat is easy to deploy, requiring just a few short lines of HTML code, and delivers powerful results including improved first-contact resolution and increased customer loyalty.
One of the main reasons direct response customers abandon online purchases is because they are unsure if the product is right for them. With Live Chat, customers are able to chat online with a live agent to have their questions answered and doubts put to rest. This allows direct response and DRTV marketers to maximize their advertising investment and increase the quality of website traffic.
“The great thing about Live Chat is that customers can be reached before they become frustrated and leave the site. Customers can initiate a conversation, or Live Chat agents can proactively reach out to online customers instead of waiting for the customer to call them, which rarely happens,” said Patrick Moulton, Director of Marketing, Moulton Logistics Management. “Live Chat makes life easier for the customer, increases online sales and saves our direct response clients money.”
The latest addition to the already extensive web-based customer service options offered by Moulton Logistics, Live Chat allows direct response marketers to provide customers with online assistance from a real person. Live Chat agents can handle multiple customer chats at once, and are equipped with a database of answers to frequently asked questions. This allows them to deliver consistent and reliable information, making the customer’s online experience faster, easier and more efficient.
Because agents are able to answer questions quickly and correctly, Live Chat reduces customer service talk time and increases the efficiency of customer service staffs. For companies currently using toll-free numbers for customer service, Live Chat also decreases communication costs.
Moulton Logistics’ Live Chat comes with a wide range of features, including:
• Easy installation: Live Chat can be added easily to any direct response marketer’s website with the addition of a few short lines of HTML code;
• Chat button customization: Direct response marketers have the option of using the default “chat button” or branding it with their own images;
• Outgoing web chat: Live Chat can be initiated with any visitors to a direct response website;
• Chat transcripts: Direct response and DRTV marketers can view complete transcripts of all Live Chat conversations to monitor the quality of the customer service being provided;
• Template messages: Pre-written responses can be created to answer customers’ most frequently asked questions;
• "Push" web pages: Live Chat agents have the ability to open specific web pages on a customer’s computer to better direct them in their purchase;
• Availability Alerts: The Live Chat icon changes to let customers know when agents are available;
• Message options: When Live Chat is offline, customers can leave messages for response when an agent is available.
“Successful e-commerce requires providing top-quality customer service and support, especially when competitors are just a few mouse-clicks away,” said Moulton. “Live Chat lets direct response marketers take their customer service to the next level and is the perfect complement to existing call center and email support options. Live Chat strikes the ideal balance between real-time communication, customer satisfaction and improved efficiency.”
About Moulton Logistics Management
Based in Los Angeles, Moulton Logistics Management (moultonlogistics.com) utilizes advanced technologies to provide the direct response marketing industry with turnkey direct-to-consumer fulfillment, retail distribution, state-of-the-art customer service contact centers and web-based DR analytics software. Central to Moulton’s offerings is a fully integrated web-based platform that empowers clients to manage all aspects of their campaigns in real-time, providing full back-end visibility and campaign optimization. With 40+ years of experience, automated operations and bi-coastal distribution centers, Moulton Logistics is the one-stop solution provider for the direct response industry’s outsourcing needs.