Systemation, a results-driven training and consulting company that optimizes the performance of individuals, teams and organizations by instilling project-based processes and techniques across the enterprise, today announced the addition of eight new training workshops for Project Managers and Business Analysts. All courses are now available for enrollment.
“Our best-in-class services portfolio includes a broad range of measurable, observable and reliable performance improvement learning solutions, including individual assessments, workshops, certificate programs, coaching and post-training support,” stated Ben Snyder, CEO of Systemation. “Based on customer demand, we are pleased to offer the project management and business analysis community even more ways to optimize individual and organizational performance.”
Systemation’s new slate of offerings includes five new courses in Project Management and three new courses in Business Analysis, including:
• Project Management Boot camp – An intensive, five-day workshop that teaches participants core project management fundamentals, educating them on both tactical and strategic imperatives.
• The Politics of Project Management – Dramatically strengthens a project manager’s ability to build high-level support, develop key alliances and influence critical decision makers.
• Risk Management for Project Managers – Covers all aspects related to risk management, including planning, identification, assessment, quantification, analysis, mitigation and tracking & reporting.
• Estimating for Project Managers – Teaches project managers how to properly identify project deliverables and determine key activities, and then derive the level of effort and duration for each activity.
• Quality for Project Managers – Teaches project managers how to better identify quality requirements, focus teams on quality, develop and execute a quality plan, and monitor and control the results being achieved.
• Business Analysis Boot Camp – An intensive, five-day workshop that teaches participants core business analysis fundamentals, educating them on both tactical and strategic imperatives.
• Estimating for Business Analysts – Tailored for the business analysts, teaches how to properly identify project deliverables and determine key activities, and then derive the level of effort and duration for each activity.
• Business Analysis for Non-Business Analysts – Tailored for the general business user, this workshop teaches critical techniques within the Initiation, Analysis, Design and Implementation project phases, how to perform a “current state” analysis and how best to interview users to elicit requirements about the “future state” solution.
To learn more about Systemation and its full complement of project management, business analysis and agile development learning improvement solutions, call 1-800-747-9783.
Founded in 1959 and headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, Systemation (systemation.com) is a results-driven training and consulting company that optimizes the performance of individuals, teams and organizations by instilling best practice project-based processes and techniques across the enterprise. With unparalleled expertise in project management, business analysis and agile development, Systemation helps transform the way people learn and perform to maximize overall businesses success. Systemation has proven to be an innovative agent of business transformation for many government entities and Fortune 2,000 companies, including Verizon, Barclays Bank, JPM Chase, Mattel, State of Oregon, Travelers, Bridgestone, Amgen and Whirlpool.