SignalDemand, the global leader in on-demand price and mix optimization software for manufacturers, today announced general availability of the next generation of its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) software platform. The company also reported that it surpassed a significant pricing milestone; over $25 billion in pricing decisions are now managed annually through the award-winning SignalDemand solution. The platform update includes several new features to the SignalDemand solution, including real-time customer, product and channel snapshots to support more profitable customer negotiations, enhanced ability to drill into the information underlying a price recommendation, and new analytics to measure forecast accuracy and value creation.
"SignalDemand has long provided the best pricing recommendations to our sales and pricing management teams," said Dick Grader, president and CEO of National Frozen Foods. "Now, with these newest features, our pricing experts look forward to an even more streamlined pricing process and a greater financial lift. We're particularly excited about the ability to see enhanced contextual data for recommended prices - very valuable information in these changing times where we need to make fast, smart decisions and better partner with our customers."
"Pricing should be informed by every single function within the four walls of a manufacturer: sales, marketing, finance, purchasing, and production," said Mike Neal, CEO and founder of SignalDemand. "In many organizations, these groups work on pricing independently, or not at all, and subsequently fail to make the most profitable decisions for the organization. With SignalDemand, manufacturers have ongoing access to pricing's ‘big picture' - the business opportunities and the risks associated with every decision. SignalDemand's ‘big picture' view is enabling manufacturers of all sizes to sharpen their game and compete better in today's challenging economy."
SignalDemand is the only price optimization provider dedicated to a SaaS delivery model. As a result, the solution can be deployed faster and at a fraction of the cost of traditional on-premise software products. SignalDemand capabilities include:
• Rich Analytics: Delivers sophisticated analytics and real-time contextual data to pricing experts and executives;
• Optimized Recommendations: Provides optimized price, product and customer mix recommendations, adjusting for supply constraints and fluctuating commodity input costs;
• Customer and Product Profitability: Identifies all underperforming customers and products, offering specific recommendations for improvement; it also identifies best performing customers and products, so that best practices can be studied and shared.
About the SignalDemand Solution
SignalDemand offers an award-winning optimization solution that enables manufacturers to make the most profitable price, product mix and production decisions, even under changing market conditions. By using sophisticated mathematics and algorithms, SignalDemand delivers the information pricing experts and executives need to make better decisions. SignalDemand now offers six modules to support price and margin decision-making:
- SignalDemand Forecaster™: Projects input costs and market prices as well as quantities;
- SignalDemand Optimizer™: Incorporates Supply, Demand and Cost Models with SignalDemand Forecaster output to generate optimized price, quantity and product mix recommendations;
- SignalDemand Pricer™: Supports the pricing process by allowing internal and external communication of prices;
- SignalDemand Tracker™: Measures and monitors the value created through the SignalDemand solution;
- SignalDemand Analyzer™: Offers analysis capabilities across the SignalDemand solution;
- SD2 Platform™: The integration, security and administrative platform for the SignalDemand solution;
SignalDemand (signaldemand.com) provides manufacturers with on-demand software and services to achieve maximum profit margins in the face of volatile markets and increasingly complex pricing decisions. Using patented, comprehensive mathematical models to process thousands of variables, SignalDemand delivers real-time price and margin recommendations on a continual basis. By recommending best price, supply utilization and product mix in moments, SignalDemand enables better day-to-day decision-making.
SignalDemand recognition includes being named a Rising Star in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 for Silicon Valley. The company was also chosen as a "Cool Vendor" in the Gartner's "Cool Vendors in Manufacturing" Report and was the only on-demand pricing company recognized by JMP Securities' "Hot 100" list of private companies. Companies such as Cargill, Farmland Foods, Hormel, National Frozen Foods, Seaboard Foods and Ventura Foods rely on SignalDemand for immediate and ongoing improvement of financial performance.