PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Raleigh, NC, United States, 2009/02/25 - Kathy Correa, an account manager in TriSure’s employee benefits division, recently earned her certification as a Professional in Human Resources.
To become certified as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR), an applicant must pass a comprehensive examination and demonstrate a strong background of professional human resource experience. The credential is bestowed by the HR Certification Institute.
"Certification as a PHR clearly demonstrates Kathy’s personal commitment to excellence as well as her professional commitment to serving the best interests of TriSure’s clients,” said Wally Dawson, the partner at TriSure who oversees employee benefits. “All of us at TriSure congratulate Kathy for earning this prestigious credential.”
The HR Certification Institute, the credentialing body for human resource professionals, is affiliated with the Society for Human Resource Management, the world's largest organization dedicated exclusively to that profession. The Institute's purpose is to promote professional standards and to recognize individuals who meet those standards.
At TriSure, Correa provides benefit program design, financial analysis and administration assistance to her clients, as well as operational support to TriSure’s employee benefits division. Through that division, TriSure provides a number of services including:
• Strategic planning and advice, including plan design consultation and cost-benefit analyses, benchmarking, claims analysis and projections, vendor and provider network analyses, claims data analyses and projections, market updates and forecasts and quarterly performance reviews.
• Plan management, including enrollment coordination and processing, annual renewal negotiations and implementation, and claims support.
• Compliance and regulatory assistance on issues involving the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA).
• Cost-containment programs such as wellness and health promotion, disease management, self insurance and re-insurance, prescription drug plans and consumer-directed health plans, and
• Communication and education, including employee surveys and materials, and total compensation and benefits statements.
TriSure (trisure.com) consults with the area’s leading businesses to help them successfully manage their property and casualty insurance risks and to provide comprehensive benefits to employees. TriSure offers a premium level of service and experience to clients who need the highest quality insurance products delivered with impeccable professionalism.