PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
San Jose, CA, United States, 2009/02/19 - For the second year in a row, Nagarro has been recognized by NASSCOM as one of India's top emerging IT outsourcing employers. We are especially proud of this award because it is based on objective evaluations of our HR practices and systems.
Nagarro, Inc., a leading provider of specialized outsourced software development services for highly complex markets, announced that for the second year in a row it has ranked fourth in NASSCOM's "Top 15 Exciting Emerging Companies to Work For" survey. The survey was conducted by NASSCOM, the premier trade organization of India's IT software and services industry. Nagarro was highlighted as one of India's top small to midsize outsourcing companies based on its outstanding HR practices and systems, as well as on positive feedback from its employees.
"Nagarro's mission is to seek out and solve the most complex software development challenges in the world," stated Vikas Sehgal, CEO of Nagarro. "In order to meet this goal, we have focused on creating an intellectually vigorous workplace that rewards innovation and nurtures every employee's talents. We are extremely pleased that NASSCOM continues to recognize and validate these efforts."
Several of Nagarro's best practices were called out in NASSCOM's Exciting Emerging Companies Best Practices Report: Benefits of Nagarro's outstanding HR practices include:
• Individual career meetings produce actionable feedback and goals for employees;
• Timely reviews, job rotation and multiple activities ensure quick learning and deep expertise in core skills such as SAP , Microsoft .NET and LAMP/Java development;
• Safe environment for career exploration within the company creates higher job satisfaction and lower attrition.
• Extremely high success rate from early campus recruiting and a relationship with a top engineering coaching institute;
• Campus learning program that builds excellent employer brand;
• Increased quality of employees stemming from long recruiting lead time and ample opportunity to evaluate prospects and place them properly.
• Streamlined, effective, organization- wide issue resolution system with defined timelines and escalation criteria;
• Energy, enthusiasm and vibrancy in the workplace as demonstrated by top-of-the-line workplace amenities and entertainment.
"The emerging companies segment is a critical part of the Indian IT-BPO industry, and has been attracting high quality talent on account of the exciting and interesting growth opportunities and work culture it offers," said Som Mittal, President, NASSCOM. "This annual survey is an effort to benchmark this segment of the industry and create standards and best practices. It is an effort to profile the performance of this segment and emphasize the high benchmarks set by the emerging companies in India with regards to workplace practices and systems. We congratulate the top 15 companies."
Nagarro helps companies gain competitive advantage by providing innovative solutions for their highest-value software product engineering and application development projects. Using Nagarro's onsite, hybrid and offshore software development models, clients can leverage expert technical skills to achieve business success. Nagarro's management team remains closely involved in all projects, ensuring clients' critical business requirements are met quickly and effectively.
About Nagarro, Inc.
Nagarro (nagarro.com) provides outsourced software development services that address the complex business needs of clients worldwide ranging from early stage ventures to Global 50 market leaders. Nagarro offers a unique combination of domain knowledge and engineering expertise to help meet the strategic goals of its customers. Nagarro's proven methodology combines specialized technical skills with Projistics, a proprietary project management tool to ensure quality, security and control in distributed development environments. Nagarro has customers in a range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, software products, financial services, midsize enterprises, education, retail, logistics and communications. Founded in 1996, Nagarro has offices in the US, Germany, Sweden and India. For more information, please call 408-436-6170.