PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Mountain View, CA, United States, 2009/01/27 - Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, honored companies for demonstrating leadership and innovation in the technology industry Thursday, January 22, held in San Antonio, Texas.
Frost & Sullivan, Thursday, January 22, 2009 at the Excellence in Information and Communication Technologies Awards Banquet held in San Antonio, Texas.
The Excellence Awards are presented each year to companies in the communications, mobile & wireless, satellite, digital media, network security, contact center, retail systems, and smart cards industries, that are predicted to encourage significant growth, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze industries in the near future.
Awarded companies included:
• Accedian Networks, Inc. - 2009 North American Carrier Ethernet Switch & Router Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
• AT&T Wholesale - 2009 North American Wholesale Communication Services Company of the Year Award and 2009 North American Wholesale Communication Services Product of the Year Award
• AT&T Business Direct - 2009 North American Full Service Business Customer Portal Customer Value Award
• AT&T U-Verse - 2009 North American Consumer Communications Services Product of the Year Award
• Avaya – 2008 Global Audio Conferencing Bridge Market Leadership Award
• CardinalCommerce Corporation – 2008 North American Business Communication Services Entrepreneurial Company Award
• ClearOne - 2008 Global Installed Audio Conferencing Market Leadership Award
• Columbitech – 2008 Global Mobile Virtual Private Network Market Strategy Leadership Award
• Compunetix - 2008 Global Audio Conferencing Bridge Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
• DataDirect Networks, Inc. – 2008 Global World Storage for Digital Media Product Differentiation Innovation Award
• ECI Telecom - 2008 Global IPTV Access Infrastructure Product Differentiation Innovation Award
• Fortinet, Inc. - 2008 Global Unified Threat Management Solutions Market Leadership Award
• Hughes Network Systems LLC – 2009 North American Space Communications Customer Value Leadership of the Year Award
• InStore Broadcasting – 2009 North American Digital Signage Company of the Year Award
• IXIA – 2008 Global Integrated Triple Play Test & Monitoring Equipment Market Leadership of the Year Award
• LiveOps - 2009 North American Contact Center Growth Strategy Leadership Award
• NextPage, Inc. - 2009 North American Conferencing & Collaborations Solutions Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• nexTier Networks - 2009 North American Network Security Infrastructure Protection Excellence in Technology of the Year Award
• RipCode - 2008 North American Mobile Video Services Emerging Company Award
• SkyTerra LP - 2009 North American Space Communications Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• Teleperformance - 2009 North American Customer Contact Outsourcing Company of the Year Award
• Tribold - 2008 Global Stratecast Product Lifecycle Management Product Line Strategy Award
• Vidyo - 2009 North American Conferencing & Collaboration Product of the Year Award.
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
For further information on the Awards Banquet or recipients, or for digital photos, please contact Jake Wengroff, jake.wengroff[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best in class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 31 offices on six continents.