PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Scarborough, ME, United States, 2009/01/13 - Dresser & Associates, Inc., leading Sage Abra Business Partner and Sage Chairman's Club member, today announced the formation of the Alliance for Workforce Management.
With the state of the economy as it is, HR professionals have the option to either manage the economic crisis as it unfolds or recognize the economic situation and strategize how their companies can overcome these difficult times. In an effort to prepare for and succeed in the toughening economic climate, Dresser & Associates, Inc., leading Sage Abra Business Partner and Sage Chairman's Club member, today announced the formation of the Alliance for Workforce Management. The alliance will be made up of seasoned human resource, payroll and technical professionals dedicated to servicing and supporting Sage's Abra community.
The Alliance for Workforce Management believes HR and Payroll professionals should utilize technology more effectively to help reduce costs and maximize efficiencies. In addition, HR professionals need to become more strategic in their thinking with respect to technology and the overall objectives of their respective organization.
As companies cut costs, they become more vulnerable to losing their precious human resources assets. Companies need to begin looking at ways to restructure benefits to better reflect the demographics of their workforce. The Alliance for Workforce Management is designed to make better use of technology for human capital management, as well as allowing consultants dedicated to assisting the Abra community to find the necessary resources to customize benefit plans. This gained efficiency will control benefit costs while allowing companies to continue to attract and retain their best employees.
Members of the Alliance for Workforce Management include a mixture of small and large Abra Business Partners who believe that by working together they can create a new and unique model for supporting and assisting their Abra customers, as well as helping them remain competitive in these difficult economic times. At the onset, the Alliance for Workforce Management consists of the following firms:
• Dresser & Associates, Inc., ME. - Abra Business Partner with operations in New England, Atlanta and Tampa, providing support for Sage Abra customers throughout the U.S.
• HRMG Solutions, Inc., PA. - Abra Business Partner providing support for Sage Abra customers throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
• CAPlus, Inc., Canada - Abra Business Partner, providing support for Sage Abra customers in Canada, the U.S. and the Caribbean.
• Rising Sun Consulting, GA. - Abra Business Partner, providing support for Sage Abra customers in Atlanta and throughout the southeast.
• One Solutions, Inc., FL. - Abra Business Partner, providing support for Sage Abra customers in Miami and throughout Florida plus the Caribean.
• HR Pay 'n' Time, FL. - Abra Business Partner, providing support for Sage Abra customers in Tampa and throughout the southeast.
• People Sense, IL. - Abra Business Partner, providing support for Sage Abra customers in Chicago and throughout the U.S.
"We view this as a time when we can assist human resource and payroll professionals take a much more strategic role within their organizations to help meet their business needs and remain competitive and financially sound" says Mark Dresser, President of Dresser & Associates and creator of the Alliance for Workforce Management. "Dresser & Associates Alliance for Workforce Management is being created to give our Abra community the necessary resources and knowledge to remain competitive in these difficult times."
Though HR professionals face an unprecedented set of challenges, the Alliance for Workforce Management will give them the support they need to face the road head on, as well as create a new way of thinking to support their respective organizations more strategically.
About Dresser & Associates
Dresser & Associates (dresserassociates.com) was founded in 1991 as a management consulting firm and became a Sage North America's business partner in 1997. Headquartered in Scarborough, ME, Dresser has regional offices in Georgia, Florida and Kentucky. Dresser is the number one leading National Partner for Sage North America with customers in 38 states offering Sage Abra HRMS formerly (Abra Suite), Abra HR, Abra Learning Action Compliance, Payroll software and HR software. Dresser also offers on-going human resource management services on a consultant or outsourced basis, providing consulting services to improve operational and management performance. Dresser is focused on assisting its clients to get the most from their software.