Telenity, a leading provider of next generation converged services platforms and applications for communications networks, announced today a new suite of integrated personalized call management services enabling communications between different environments including voice call, voice mail, missed call, video call, video mail and messaging services. Canvas® SmartConnect™ provides effective call management and call completion services for both mobile and fixed operators enabling them to remain competitive, generate new revenue streams and increase average revenue per user (ARPU).
By allowing subscribers single preferences of access and manage their incoming calls, Canvas SmartConnect, helps service providers maximize the use of their existing network resources, and intelligently complete as many calls as possible while triggering new revenue generating calls that would not have been made otherwise. Canvas SmartConnect’s applications enable operators to ensure maximum service continuity, increase call completion rates and they are easy to deploy and easy to use. The new package of Canvas SmartConnect works with existing network applications and includes the following applications some of which are optional:
• Canvas SmartConnect Call Router: Allows incoming call management between missed call notification and voice messaging services.
• Canvas SmartAlert™, Missed Call Notification Service: Notifies subscribers of every missed call even though the caller doesn’t leave a voice message. The service generates an SMS notification to the called party.
• Canvas VoiceMail: Provides an efficient, simple user interface for easy service usage increasing the use and penetration of voicemail service.
• Canvas Instant VoiceMail: When the called party is unavailable and does not have voicemail, the calling party is encouraged to record a voice message that is stored in a temporary voicemail box. The called party immediately gets an SMS or MMS notification and simply clicks to hear the voice message.
• Canvas VideoMail: Forwards uncompleted 3G video calls to videomail where the called party receives a visual message.
• Canvas UMS, Unified Messaging System: Integrates voice, video, fax, and email messages into a single mailbox, allowing users to view, access and manage their entire message set from a single location.
“Calls that do not connect subscribers immediately due to unavailability of the called party represent a significant potential for new revenue streams if acted upon with the right set of solutions,” said Nitin Patel, VP Strategic Marketing at Telenity. “The Canvas SmartConnect services will benefit the operators in increased voice and data traffic, service differentiation, and extended service reach across multiple networks.”
Telenity (telenity.com) is a leading provider of next generation converged services platforms and applications for communications networks. Telenity's converged services solutions include: reusable service delivery and content components enabling rapid service creation, deployment and execution functionalities across multiple services and applications; location gateways; integrated messaging solutions; and value added services. Telenity's worldwide customer base includes network operators, service providers and application providers serving over 100 million customers. Telenity partners with global and regional network equipment providers, system integrators and computing platform manufacturers. Learn more about Telenity's Canvas family of converged services solutions at the company website and download a copy of Telenity's online newsletter Telescope.
Meet Telenity Executives at:
• GSM>3G Middle East 2008,December 15-16, Dubai, UAE at Stand 8.30
Telenity and Canvas are registered trademarks of Telenity.