PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2008/11/28 - Showcasing unparalleled innovation across a wide variety of products and services which continue to flourish amid the current global economic gloom, 28 exemplary organisations were honoured at Frost & Sullivan's recent Excellence in Best Practices Awards.
The ceremony, hosted at the London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane last Thursday, saw pioneers and innovators from a diverse range of markets lauded for superlative accomplishments in a broad spectrum of categories, such as customer service, entrepreneurism, product line strategy, brand management, and technology innovation.
Addressing the multifarious audience composed of C-level executives representing the domains of aerospace and defence, energy and environment, automotive and industrial automation, Gary Jeffery, Partner at Frost & Sullivan, notes: “It is with great pride that we are bestowing these awards on an elite group of companies that truly exemplify the spirit of innovation by demonstrating best practices in their respective fields.”
“We are celebrating tonight world-class companies that have sought to innovate, differentiate, delight customers and motivate staff, while producing fabulous products and services,” Mr Jeffery continues.
Representing a core part of Frost & Sullivan's proposition, these prestigious accolades are underpinned by the company's proven research methodology.
“Our expert analysts around the world have prepared meticulous research and analysis behind every single award. This is further substantiated by the additional scrutiny of Frost & Sullivan's senior research directorship, ensuring that every award constitutes an objective and independent piece of research.”
The event culminated in a celebration of achievements by the following organisations demonstrating best practices in their respective disciplines:
• Recipient Organisation – Award Category
• QEST GmbH – 2008 European Airborne Broadband Antennas Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• Objet Geometries, Ltd. – 2008 European 3D Printing Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• Norstel AB – 2008 European Thin Film Deposition Technology Innovation Award;
• Aposense Ltd. – 2008 European Molecular and Cellular Imaging Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• TranSiC – 2008 – European Silicon Carbide Electronics Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• Applisonix Ltd. – 2008 European Technology Innovation Award for New Hair Removal Solutions;
• Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS – 2008 European Tactical Communication Systems Excellence in Research of the Year Award;
• ICL-IP Europe B.V. – 2008 European Organophosphorus Flame Retardant Technology Leadership Award;
• Conductix-Wampfler AG – 2008 European Wireless Power Transfer Technology for Material Handling Technology Implementation Award;
• Xcerion – 2008 European Cloud Computing Product Innovation Award;
• Chloride – 2008 European Uninterruptible Power Supplies Growth Strategy Leadership Award;
• Fronius International – 2008 European Inverter Markets for Renewable Energy Systems Product Quality Leadership Award;
• Newave SA – 2008 European Uninterruptible Power Supplies Excellence in Technology Award;
• Séché Environnement – 2008 European Waste Management Growth Strategy Leadership of the Year Award;
• Haldex – 2008 European Automotive Chassis Product Innovation Award;
• BlitzRotary GmbH – 2008 European Automotive Vehicle Customer Service Leadership Award;
• Ibeo Automobile Sensor – 2008 European Automotive Safety Systems Entrepreneurial Company Award;
• Bombardier Transportation – 2008 Global Rail Company of the Year Award;
• Minorplanet Systems plc – 2008 European Light Vehicle Telematics Market Leadership Award;
• Coyote System – 2008 European Telematics Entrepreneurial Company Award;
• Dalex Schweissmaschinen GmbH & Co KG – 2008 European Resistance Welding Equipment Product line Strategy Award;
• Schneider Electric – 2008 European HVAC Electric Drives Technology Innovation Award;
• Böhler Welding – 2008 Global Welding Consumables Excellence in Brand Management Award;
• ESAB – 2008 Global Welding Consumables Customer Service Excellence Award;
• Sepura Plc – 2008 Global First Responder Company of the Year Award;
• SpiceJet – 2008 Indian Commercial Aviation Emerging Company of the Year Award;
• QuEST Global – 2008 Global Commercial Aviation Suppliers Based in India Competitive Strategy Leadership Award;
• Saab AB – 2008 – European Border and Maritime Security Technology Innovation Award.
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievements and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.