PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Singapore, Singapore, 2008/11/20 - The 2008 Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards banquet brought leaders from Healthcare and Information & Communications Technologies (ICT) industries together at a first-ever gathering of its kind to celebrate the best practices.
Nitin Bhat, senior vice president, Frost & Sullivan said that, "A concurrent part of the Frost & Sullivan industry research programme is to identify and recognise exceptional industry performers in their sectors of play. Our expert industry analysts while tracking, and researching their specialised industry sectors on a regular basis are able to spot industry participants who have put in an outstanding market performance. The awards given out tonight celebrate such performance by the deserving industry participants."
The awards which are a reflection of dedication, excellence and exemplary performance, honoured the top-notch players in Healthcare and ICT industries. Those identified have not only out-performed market competition but have also elevated the global standing of their individual operating sector through their spectacular best practices.
Fifteen coveted titles were conferred to the organisations in the Asia Pacific region in areas of technology innovation, customer leadership, market penetration, growth strategy, product innovation competitive leadership, technology leadership and market leadership.
The awards seek to showcase best practices in the industry segments which are synonymous with Frost & Sullivan's in-depth analysis and coverage of these industries. In keeping with our time-honored commitment in pursuit of excellence and innovation, the awards offered are carefully reviewed and evaluated to reflect the current market landscape and include new emerging sectors.
The awards are based on extensive market engineering tools evolved by Frost & Sullivan. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
Frost & Sullivan congratulates all the outstanding recipients of the 2008 Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Best Practices Awards
• 2008 Asia Pacific Technology Innovation Award in the field of Cancer Diagnosis and Therapies – Oncaidia Ltd., Australia
• 2008 South Korean Customer Value Leadership Award for Contactless Smart Card Application – Korea Smart Card Co., Ltd
• 2008 South Korea Growth Strategy Leadership Award in The Enterprise Telephony Market – Cisco Systems
• 2008 Greater China Market Penetration Leadership Award in the Contact Center Applications – Market eSOON
• 2008 Greater China Growth Strategy Leadership Award in the Call Monitoring Systems Market – Verint
• 2008 Asia Pacific Product Innovation Award for RFID Tags – QuantumID Technologies, Inc.
• 2008 Asia Pacific Emerging Company of the Year Award in the Network Security Market – Cyberoam
• 2008 Asia Pacific Product Line Strategy Award in the Application Delivery Controller Market – Citrix Systems
• 2008 Asia Pacific Market Leadership Award in the Application Delivery Controller Market – F5 Networks
• 2008 Asia Pacific Market Leadership Award CTI Systems Market – Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories
• 2008 Asia Pacific Market Leadership Award in the Outbound Systems Market – Aspect Software
• 2008 Asia Pacific Market Leadership Award in the Call Monitoring Systems Market – Verint
• 2008 Asia Pacific Market Leadership Award in the Telepresence market – HP
• 2008 Asia Pacific Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in the WAN Optimization Controller Market – Riverbed
• 2008 Asia Pacific Technology Leadership Award in the field of Maritime Broadband Communications – SingTel
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.