Ms. Kane brings a wealth of industry experience through her extensive and varied background, which includes positions ranging from Federal Tax Associate at KPMG LLP to Financial Controller at Zeag USA, Inc.
A few of Ms. Kane’s past achievements include:
• Directing the financial operations of a multi-state organization/international company, including monthly, quarterly and annual reporting plus forecasting;
• Developing internal financial management reports;
• Establishing internal controls of Accounting Departments;
• Continually evaluating key balance sheet accounts;
• Preparing federal and state tax returns for trusts, partnerships, corporations, S corporations, consolidated corporations, estate, foundation and high net-worth individuals.
In her new role at ASD Business Services, Ms. Kane consults with clients to determine best practices for their accounting department, and cleans up charts of accounts and information previously entered into their accounting software. Ms. Kane also processes payroll and payroll tax forms, and prepares quarterly financial statements and tax returns.
ASD Business Services (acc-sol.net) also offers other personalized, quality services to both individual and business clients. Cash flow and budgeting analysis, financial forecasts and projections, compilations, business consulting, tax planning, accounting and more are all available in addition to the options listed above.