• Completing the user interface of nGage, a new software service from OI Software that integrates specifically with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. The service extends and uses SharePoint's core functionality to transform users’ intranet into a platform for universal employee engagement.
• Developing modelling software for the insurance industry.
• Creating casualty catastrophe modelling software for Arium, a company specialising in risk analysis.
• Developing an application for a well known firm of patent attorneys which will allow them to assemble a group of documents and merge them into one pdf file, thus simplifying a number of business processes.
“These new contracts illustrate LSS’s diversity in terms of software development skills,” commented James Boother, managing director of LSS. “They illustrate not only our software modelling skills being applied to a range of industries but also our ability to simplify processes and systems and so make them more ‘user friendly’.”
LSS, which recently became a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, develops and delivers software for, among others, the insurance and publishing sectors. Recently, it outgrew its original premises and so moved to larger offices in the business complex in the grounds of Hatfield House, a Jacobean mansion built on the site of the Royal Palace of Hatfield which, among other things, was the childhood home of both the future Edward VI and Queen Elizabeth I.
About Live Software Solutions
Live Software Solutions (LSS) makes software that creates a difference.
Focusing on helping businesses that use Microsoft technologies, LSS – founded in 2004 – uses its business and software expertise to provide end-to-end solutions, from concept to implementation. In addition to software development services and consultancy, LSS also provides off-the-shelf packages. LLS’s approach is based on four core values:
• Service Excellence - achieving client confidence by truly understanding the business drivers and the project requirements, delivering the agreed solution to plan, managing issues and communicating clearly and regularly - while being easy to do business with and enjoyable to work with.
• Integrity - applying professional and technical expertise to ensure the right solution for the right reasons, as well as being open, honest and fair in all of our dealings.
• Teamwork - deploying the right blend of talent and experience to get the job done, and integrating effectively with client and third party personnel and activities.
• Development - continually seeking to enhance our own capabilities and processes, enabling us to remain innovative and challenging - and sharing this with our clients.
Further information from:
Tom Boother, LSS, 07967 633102; tboother[.]lss.co.uk