PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Wood Dale, IL, United States, 2008/10/17 - SANYO’s upgraded MIR series offers a wide variety of temperature range, humidity and lighting patterns which are essential in research and testing. As a result, environmental studies can be accurately reproduced and controlled - SanyoBiomedical.com.
SANYO Commercial Solutions (a division of SANYO North America Corporation), Biomedical Division is pleased to announce its newly redesigned refrigerated incubator series to meet various testing conditions and multi-functional needs of different industries. SANYO’s upgraded MIR series offers a wide variety of temperature range, humidity and lighting patterns which are essential in research and testing. As a result, environmental studies can be accurately reproduced and controlled. On the improvements, Product Development Manager, Matt Siebert states, “The SANYO MIR-154 and MIR-254 offers accurate temperature control and uniformity in a wide range of temperatures making them suitable for various applications including industrial microbiology, university and hospital microbiology, environmental testing of cosmetics, materials and food duration tests, germination experiments, and countless others.”
The MIR Series includes - LCD Control Features:
• Intuitive display and pop-up menu for easy operation;
• Various programmable settings (12 steps, 10 programs);
• A 24 hr mode and a timer mode are selectable;
• Several programs can be combined into one operation (Join operation mode);
•Start date and time of a programmed operation can be booked for delayed start;
• Data logging function- automatic graph recording of operations for 2 weeks displayed on LCD;
• ON-OFF control of chamber lighting;
• Timer control is also available in programming operation.
• Wide temperature control range -10°C to +60°C;
• Excellent temperature uniformity, ±1°C;
• Modern rounded corner design with reversible door;
• Reduction of medium drying-up via gentle airflow;
• Double stacking option (Only for MIR-154).
Applications for these environmental testing chambers include: incubation of microorganisms, determinations of wastewater (B.O.D.); fermentation studies; bacterial culturing; mycology studies; culture of plant cells, tissue and organs; incubation of plant/fish cells (zebrafish); drosphila; crystallography; planaria; electronic testing; food testing; and packaging testing. Contact one of our sales reps to match your unique application to one of our incubation products.
SANYO Electric Co., Ltd is a multi billion dollar global leader in providing solutions for the environment, energy and for lifestyle applications based on its brand vision, ‘Think GAIA’. SANYO Commercial Solutions (a division of SANYO North America Corporation, a subsidiary of SANYO Electric Co., Ltd), based in Wood Dale, IL, provides laboratory equipment for pharmaceutical, life science and biotechnology applications. Product lines include space-efficient V.I.P.® ultra-low temperature freezers, cryogenic freezers, pharmaceutical and medical refrigerators, cell culture incubators, plant growth chambers, and portable autoclaves.