PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Paris, Ile-de-France, France, 2008/09/27 - BMSystems filed on Septembers 10, with CEA life Sciences, a patent application covering new therapeutic strategies and a preclinical evaluation platform in the field of psychiatric disorders.
The utilization of CADI*™ (biological modeling approach and technologies) leads to a new industrial success in CNS diseases. BMSystems filed on Septembers 10, 2008, with CEA life Sciences**, a patent application covering new therapeutic strategies and a preclinical evaluation platform in the field of psychiatric disorders.
This shared patent illustrates the unique efficacy of BMSystems’ proprietary CADI™ technologies, the excellence of the respective research teams and the successful application of the collaborative CADI™ four steps validation process.
After the successful launch and financing, in 2006, of its spin-off Pherecydes-Pharma (infectious diseases, 2 patents), Bio-Modeling Systems confirms the power of its business strategy to create immediate value through collaborations with partners.
We are also very proud of our strong scientific recognition in neurological sciences, materialised through the publication of the collaborative scientific reference textbook: Biomarkers for Psychiatric Disorders (Ref. ISBN: 978-0-387-79250-7, November 2008). Dr. François Iris is the author of the “Integrative Biology” chapter in this book. The editor, Christoph W. Turck, is head of the Proteomics and Biomarkers branch at the Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry
We warmly invite you to visit our new website and download our new presentation with three case studies that illustrate through facts the capability of our CADI™ platform to really deliver.
*CADI™: Computer Assisted Deductive Integration; The predictive integrative biology approach invented & developed by BMSystems.
** CEA life Sciences: Atomic Energy Council Life Sciences unit, one of the major life sciences institutions in France.
BMSystems is participating to EuroBiO2009 partnering. Do not hesitate to meet us during this event.
BMSYSTEMS (bmsystems.net) is an independent research-based biotech company that creates CADI™ models of biological systems (pathologies, embryology, bacterial metabolism, etc.) to generate businesses with immediate applications.
We propose to our partners and clients to help them run their life sciences R&D programs better, faster, cheaper and safer by applying together our CADI™ methodologies and tools, the first fully operational systems biology approach, repeatedly proven to generate results and more profitable business.
BMSystems’ activities: two complementary synergic activities:
• BMSystems creates new knowledge from raw information and,
• BMSystems generates real business from this new knowledge.
BMSystems’ research approaches: competitive disruptive innovations:
• BMSystems invented CADI™ (Computer Assisted Deductive Integration) in 2002, the first integrative approach based on “negative selection” concept that generated the world first, and only to date, validated and published in-silico model on a complex human disease.
• BMSystems re-invented and made highly productive the synergic collaboration between experimental biology and integrative biology to validate and improve its CADI™ models.
• Because life is a non-linear integrative process, our company decided, in 2001, to switch from “leading Cartesian concepts” still under development by competitors, to CADI™, the most effective synergic methodologies and tools linking organic non-linear integration (Brain intelligence) and in-silico data processing power (collecting, structuring and manipulating data).
• BMSystems competitive advantages are proven every day through publications and value creations.
BMSystems’ business model: an original framework already implemented:
• BMSystems does not sell its technologies nor access to its technologies. The company adopted the “black box” strategy to protect its unique competitive advantages, and concentrates all its resources to develop its CADI™ approach.
• BMSystems is a research-based company that creates CADI™ models to generate businesses with immediate applications.
• BMSystems, through its “Intel inside” strategy, co-develops* the business potential of its proprietary CADI™ models with selected partners in the relevant domains of application to generate the maximum value form its R&D investments.
• BMSystems, thanks to its collaborative strategy, can address with limited marketing costs, all the markets (biomedical, chemistry, energy, environment, etc…) where its CADI™ models generate strong competitive advantages for its partners.