PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2008/09/24 - Frost & Sullivan recently hosted its prestigious 'Excellence in Healthcare' Awards Banquet at the Excelsior Hotel in Cologne, Germany.
Awards presented on the night recognise the quality and merit of companies active in a diverse range of Healthcare sectors, including Patient Monitoring, Obesity Surgery Devices, Laboratory Information Systems, Trans-Dermal Drug Delivery, Wound and Pain Management, Dental Implant and Bioinformatics.
Representatives of this industry elite were lauded for superior accomplishments in disciplines such as Technology and Product Innovation, Excellence in Research, Competitive Strategy Leadership and Market Leadership. More than twenty prestigious titles were presented to companies at the banquet, witnessed by existing and emerging leaders covering a broad spectrum of industry interests.
The Frost & Sullivan Excellence in Healthcare Awards Banquet offers unparalleled access to European movers and shakers, as well as international industry leaders, with the list of accolades showcased during the banquet including:
• Spartan Bioscience Inc. - 2008 Global Polymerase Chain Reaction Product of the Year Award;
• Shimadzu Europa GmbH - 2008 European Mass Spectrometry Product Line Strategy Award;
• BIOMET 3i - 2007 European Dental Implant Customer Service Leadership Award;
• BT Global Services - 2008 Global Pharmaceutical Excellence in Customer Service Award;
• Ludesi Corporation - 2008 Global 2D Gel Electrophoresis Emerging Technology of the Year Award;
• Rogan-Delft B.V. - 2008 European Picture Archiving and Communication Customer Value Leadership Award;
• NorDiag ASA - 2008 European IVD Product Line Strategy Award;
• TietoEnator - 2008 European Laboratory Information Systems Product Differentiation Innovation Award;
• Kingfisher Healthcare - 2008 European Wound & Pain Management Emerging Company of the Year Award;
• Deymed Diagnostic - 2008 European Patient Monitoring Product Line Strategy Award;
• TECNIMED Srl - 2008 European Temperature Monitoring Devices Technology Innovation Award;
• ID Business Solutions Ltd. - 2008 European Bioinformatics Service Differentiation Innovation Award;
• GE Healthcare - 2008 European Cardiology Information Systems Product Line Leadership of the Year Award;
• Redsense Medical AB - 2008 European Hemodialysis Emerging Company of the Year Award;
• Bariatric Solutions GmbH - 2008 European Obesity Surgery Devices Entrepreneurial Company Award;
• Dynetix AG - 2008 European Optical Technologies Technology Innovation Award;
• A. Menarini Diagnostics - 2008 European Point-Of-Care Connectivity Market Leadership Award;
• Vascular Biogenics Ltd - 2008 European Gene Expression Targeting Platform Technology Innovation Award;
• Mortara Instrument - 2008 European Diagnostic Cardiovascular Monitoring Equipment Product Line Strategy Award;
• Barco - 2008 European Novel Real-time Image Reconstruction Product Innovation Award;
• iSOFT - 2008 European Laboratory Information Systems Competitive Strategy Leadership Award;
• DiscoveRx Corporation - 2008 European Cell-Based Assays Product Line Strategy Award;
• LabWare - 2008 European Laboratory Information Systems Company of the Year Award.
“One of the main aims of Frost & Sullivan is to acknowledge outstanding industry achievements and demonstration of best practices by presenting awards to top companies. Our industry experts honour the diligence and innovation required to implement a successful business plan and excel in the increasingly aggressive global marketplace,” notes Mr. Dorman Followwill, Vice President of Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare Practice in Europe & Africa.
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.
Further information on all award recipients and images available on request.