PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 2008/09/20 - A new report “Deep Research Report on China Solar Grade Polysilicon Industry” has been included into the database of Bharat Book Bureau.
2008 Deep Research Report on China Solar Grade Polysilicon Industry was published in Jan 2008, it was a deeply research report on China and Global solar grade polysilicon industry chain. In the report, the following information will be included:
- Global or China Polysilicon Manufacturing Process and related technology information;
2004-2012 Global and China Polysilicon Manufacturers capacity production and expansions;
- Market share by manufacturers by regions by technology (siemens etc);
Global and China Building or Planning Polysilicon new projects and related information about these new comers;
- 2004-2012 global and China EG SG polysilicon supply demand and shortage
Global and China EG/SG Polysilicon Cost Price Profit and margin;
- USA EU Japan China etc regional polysilicon production and market share;
- Siemens FBR Sliane Metallurgical Method etc Polysilicon manufacturing process and their productions and market share;
- 12 items (such as revenue production technology shareholders etc) of each manufacturer;
- Feasibility of all new projects in the world and China;
- Polysilicon industry development trend(2008-2012) and related conclusions.
Polysilicon is hot in China and in the world, Xinguang Guiye in Feb 2007, M.SETEK DCC in Dec 2007 have started their polysilicon commercial production and HOKU Nitol etc in 2009 will be the success new comer in polysilicon industry, and these new comer will also bring comparative capacity, but the market demand growth is far more faster than polysilicon supply growth. So polysilicon shortage will continue in the coming years and can not remove till 2012. Average Selling Price and spot market price of polysilicon will continue at a high level. Though a lot of new project in this industry, not all of them can get a success output because of technology problems; Siemens Method is the best process of all the polysilicon manufacturing process(such as FBR Sliane Metallurgical Method etc);so, the production of Siemens Method will own more market share in the coming years. China is a new comer and a star in Polysilicon industry in the world, the Production of China will rank No.2 (only after US) in 2012. Though polysilicon manufacturing process is very difficult, more new comers will enter this industry because of high profit margin.
Table of Contents:
• Chapter One Polysilicon Industry Overview 1
• Chapter Two Manufacture Technology and Processes of Polysilicon 17
• Chapter Three Polysilicon Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast 2008-2012 62
• Chapter Four Global TOP7 Polysilicon Manufacturers 80
• Chapter Five China Top3 Polysilicon Manufacturers 139
• Chapter Six International Building or Planning Polysilicon Projects 163
• Chapter Seven China Building or Planning Polysilicon Projects 224
• Chapter Eight Global Polysilicon Supply Chain Research 286
• Chapter Nine Feasibility Analysis of China New Polysilicon Projects 292
• Chapter Ten Polysilicon research summaries 296
Bharat Book Bureau has included a new report “Deep Research Report on China Solar Grade Polysilicon Industry”. We facilitate companies to take the lead of their industry with best practice business strategies and intelligence, through a unique combination of published reports, databases, country reports, company profiles and customized research services. Bharat Book Bureau provides strategic information tools to the executives, business analysts, and knowledge managers that will help them to probe into and support critical, timely business decisions and strategies.