PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom, 2008/09/20 - Industry giants eBay, Microsoft and Get Safe Online sign up to support Small Business 2.0 Conference in London on 11 October - SB20.co.uk.
Small Business 2.0, being organised by The Conference People, is thrilled to announce that eBay, Microsoft and Get Safe Online will all be speaking during the conference, sponsored by Royal Mail, on 11th October 2008. The event is taking place at The New Connaught Rooms, Covent Garden, London.
- Richard Ambrose and Rafael Orta from eBay UK are talking about recent changes to the marketplace and answering your questions.
- Cedric Chambaz from Microsoft demystifies search engine marketing and the Microsoft team will showcase the tools they have to make the internet easy for small businesses.
- Tony Neate, Managing Director of Get Safe Online (a government supported online safety initiative) will be showing you how to keep your business safe on the internet.
Check out the full programme on the website and see who else is exhibiting.
Whether you're a sophisticated net user or a complete novice Small Business 2.0 can help you make a net gain from search engine optimisation, internet marketing, e-commerce and online payments.
Invest just one day and learn how you can unleash the power of the web.
Promote your business cost effectively using search engines, banner advertising and affiliate programmes:
• Get tips and advice from expert professionals about improving your website and giving it that critical edge in the world wide web;
• Understand and profit from Google, eBay and Amazon;
• Employ the power of blogs in communicating your marketing message;
• Learn about social networks and what these communities can do for you;
• Streamline your eBay operations;
• Expand into other marketplaces and even find out how you can set up your own webstore.
Small Business 2.0 (smallbusiness20.co.uk) is THE event for every small business that knows the future is now. Join industry experts, service providers, inspiring speakers, a whole host of exhibitors and get to grips with what the web can do for your business.