PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Charlotte, NC, United States, 2008/09/13 - The Imaging Source, manufacturer of the software component TX Text Control, today announces participation in the Visual Studio Industry Partner (VSIP) program.
With their engagement in the Microsoft Visual Studio Industry Partner (VSIP) program, The Imaging Source is continuing its mission to seamlessly integrating the word processing component TX Text Control into Visual Studio .NET 2005 and 2008.
"This relationship with Microsoft allows an unprecedented support of our development tools in Visual Studio. Furthermore, it helps ensure compatibility with future versions of TX Text Control and Visual Studio", states Bjoern Meyer, product manager at The Imaging Source.
The Imaging Source is one of more than two hundred industry market leaders in the VSIP program, which develops and markets premium products for Visual Studio.
"We are delighted to announce The Imaging Source's participation in the VSIP program", said Joe Marini, director of the VSIP program in the Developer Tools Ecosystem team at Microsoft Corp. "TX Text Control's support for Visual Studio helps enable our mutual customers to more quickly build applications on the Windows platform."
With TX Text Control, The Imaging Source manufacturers software components to edit, convert and create standard word processing document formats, such as Office Open XML, DOC and RTF.
Most Important Features:
- Edit, convert, create and modify documents.
- Support for Office Open XML (DOCX), MS Word, RTF, HTML and Adobe PDF.
- Mail-merge, compatible to MS Word.
- Simple integration into Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
- Word processing components for Windows Forms and ASP.NET.
- Free developer support.
- 32 bit version: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- 64 bit version: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008
- TX Text Control .NET Standard USD 549.00 (Update USD 299.00)
- TX Text Control .NET Professional USD 1,149.00 (Update USD 599.00)
- TX Text Control .NET Enterprise USD 2,398.00 (Update USD 1,198.00)
- TX Text Control .NET Server USD 2,998.00 (Update USD 1,498.00)
All versions ship with unlimited free developer support.
About The Imaging Source
The Imaging Source Europe GmbH manufactures the TX Text Control line of software components to edit, convert, created and modify standardized document formats, such as Office Open XML, DOC and RTF. Documents can be edited directly in the browser, using the component's page view, or on the server, using document templates and data from a database. The resulting document can be exported to a number of formats, including Adobe PDF. The company is based in Charlotte, NC with offices in Germany and Taiwan.
T: +1 704-370-0110
The Imaging Source, LLC
6926 Shannon Willow Rd.,
Charlotte, NC 28226
Product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.