PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Pune, Maharashtra, India, 2008/09/05 - EZNamespaceExtensions.Net is a framework for rapid development of shell namespace extensions in .Net. It eliminates the complicated process of developing namespace extensions and supports all features including sub-folders, custom views and more.
Provide Windows Explorer integration to document management or similar software using namespace extensions developed with EZNamespaceExtensions.Net. Document management software, content management software, asset management software, virtual drives, database browsers and front-ends and protocol handlers are just some of the kind of software that can make use of EZNamespaceExtensions.
With its Visual Studio integrated project wizards, EZNamespaceExtensions makes it a breeze to develop a full-blown namespace extension from scratch. Its powerful but easy to use API supports advanced features such as automatic sub-folder navigation, context-menus, background context-menus drag-drop, cut-copy-paste, details (report) view, thumbnail view, info tips, icons, overlay icons, and lots more. Namespace extension development is notorious for its difficulty, subtleties and for the sheer amount of work and time that is required. With EZNamespaceExtensions, a development team can concentrate on writing the functionality of the namespace extension and not worry about the hundred things that are necessary to integrate the namespace extension seamlessly into Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs.
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net even comes with VB.Net and C# Project Wizards integrated within the Visual Studio.Net IDE. Just select a new 'Shell Namespace Extension" project and skeletal code for a read-to-build-and-view namespace extension is automatically generated. This enables the developer to directly start adding the functionality of his namespace extension and not waste time laying the groundwork.
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net also comes with various VB.Net and C# sample applications which the developer can use as a good starting point for his own namespace extension.
EZNamespaceExtensions fully supports Visual Studio 2008 with Net 3.5/3.0 and Vista; it has a royalty-free redistribution license; and it comes with comprehensive documentation and numerous samples.
Trial versions and detailed product information is available at LogicNP Software website. Development licenses can be purchased starting from US $299. Multi-developer licenses, site licenses and Support and Upgrade Subscriptions are also available.
EZNamespaceExtensions.Net supports all kinds of Windows Explorer features and functionality:
• Seamless integration in Windows Explorer and File Open/Save Dialogs of all applications.
• Supports all kinds of namespace extensions : namespace extensions can be located under the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel, Network neighborhood, a remote computer or even a file-system folder
• Namespace extensions look, feel and function exactly as native Windows Explorer folders
• Folder and non-folder items
• Multi-level Sub-folders
• Automatic sub-folder navigation
• Context menus/ background context menus
• Custom views for folders in the namespace extension
• Ability to integrate menu items to the main Windows Explorer frame menu and add toolbar buttons to the Windows Explorer toolbar
• Details/Report view support with multiple columns
• Thumbnail View support
• Group view/category support
• Tile View support
• Full drag-drop support from/to/within the namespace extension, including the ability to present items in the namespace extension as files and folders
• Cut-Copy-Paste functionality
• Icons support
• Overlay icons support
• Automatic renaming functionality for items
• Property sheet support
• Infotip support.
About LogicNP Software
LogicNP Software is a leading developer of user interface controls, and components and libraries based on .Net/WPF and ActiveX/MFC/ATL technologies. LogicNP Software’s mission is to empower developers with professional quality components and controls. LogicNP Software’s products are used by large and small companies from all over the globe, a testimony to their quality.