PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Mt. Olive, NJ, United States, 2008/08/29 - Position Sensor Solutions as well as a tutorial on LVDT Basics are outlined in Macro Sensors’ new 16-page color capabilities brochure that is available for download.
Macro Sensors complete “Made in the USA” linear and rotary position sensor line is featured in the guide, including:
- LVDTs designed for high pressure, high temperature and hazardous locations;
- Spring-loaded A/C and D/C LVDTs for precision dimension gaging and automation applications;
- Support electronic solutions for users, system integrators and OEMs;
- Position sensing for Subsea, Marine and Power Generation applications;
- Long Stroke Position Sensors with enhanced stroke to length ratio;
- Rotary Position Sensors 0-30°, 60°, 90° or 120° rotational ranges, non-linearity +/- 0.1% of FRO.
The brochure also outlines Macro Sensors’ capabilities to develop custom OEM designs that address military/aerospace specs, in-cylinder mounting, remote electronics and other specific requirements.
About Macro Sensors
Macro Sensors’ extensive line of LVDT-based linear and rotary sensors are used for linear position measurement and feedback in a variety of industrial applications including factory automation, motion control systems, metal fabricating, automotive assembly as well as power plants, gas/steam turbines. Incorporated in 1994, the Company offers more than 200 years of cumulative design and manufacturing experience by its key staff in serving its OEM and end-user international customer base. On June 1, 2005, Macro Sensors was acquired by AST, manufacturer of state-of-the-art Micro-Electro- Mechanical- Structures (MEMS) based pressure sensors, transducers, and transmitters. Common applications of AST sensor products are in industrial OEM, hydraulic systems, fuel cells, medical gases, HVAC/R, refrigeration, oil & gas exploration/production, and off-road vehicles.