PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Denver, CO, United States, 2008/08/25 - PaySimple, the leading provider of SaaS on-demand electronic payment solutions for small businesses, announced it has implemented technology Magento Shopping Cart by Varien, an industry leading e-commerce provider.
Magento Shopping Cart is free and easy to integrate with PaySimple Solution 2.0
PaySimple has integrated its credit card processing services with the Magento open source shopping cart platform, which brings the power and security of an enterprise solution without the hassle and cost.
“We are continuously on the lookout for products and applications that will enhance our suite of solutions and bring value to our customers,” said Eric Remer, CEO of PaySimple, Inc. “With the addition of the Magento open source e-commerce platform, we have made it easy for PaySimple customers to use of one of the best free products currently on the market, alongside all the PaySimple Solution 2.0 functionality, such as low-rate credit card processing, echeck processing, recurring billing, and secure data storage and reporting.”
PaySimple customers can download the free software and install it on their Web server along with a PaySimple module that will integrate the Magento platform with their PaySimple Solution.
Once installed, PaySimple merchants can provide a professional looking shopping cart system for their customers to make purchases from, without ever leaving the merchant’s website. And, being integrated with PaySimple, the merchants receive multiple fraud prevention functions such as AVS and CVV2 validation for credit card transactions, check verification for ACH transactions, and ensures they will be operating in a PCI compliant manner.
· Scalability: Architecture accommodates the evolving needs of an e-commerce business; from a growing feature set to an expanding catalog, customer base, and order volume.
· Security: With an SSL protected installation of Magento working in conjunction with the PaySimple Solution 2.0, customers are ensured to be operating in a PCI compliant manner, allowing merchants to assure their end customers that credit card and bank account information is secure
· Open Source: Magento’s free platform allows merchants total control and freedom over both their e-commerce business and e-commerce software.
· Flexibility: Magento delivers unprecedented flexibility and control over store operations, from catalog presentation to database configuration.
· Global: Multi-lingual support enables targeting global markets & customers in their native languages.
· Multiple Store Control: The multi-website and multi-store management through one administrative interface enables merchants to expand in whichever direction market opportunities point.
Merchants and businesses interested in additional information can contact the PaySimple sales and business development team at 800.466.0992.
PaySimple (paysimple.com) creates platforms that simplify and empower the lives of small business owners. PaySimple provides an on-demand Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that enables small businesses to bill, collect, and manage their customer payments under one user-friendly system. The PaySimple solution includes: recurring billing, email invoicing, ACH direct-debit, credit card processing, e-check processing, EFT, online payments, and more.
Magento is a trademark of Irubin Consulting Inc.