PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Palm Coast, FL, United States, 2008/08/07 - Digital Signage Expo East, DSE’s first regional show scheduled at the Philadelphia Convention Center will present the newest, most cutting edge technology in the digital signage, interactive technologies and out-of-home network industry on 9/16-18/08.
In addition to the full day “Content Showcase”, three “Super Sessions”, 16 Conference workshops and a new “Lunch & Learn” Program, attendees at Digital Signage Expo East will have the opportunity to be the first to see:
- Data Display System’s 1080 Player, which optimizes HD video.
- EnQii’s new OnSight Messaging, which enables staff at every network site to post messages, daily promotions, schedule changes and announcements.
- Gener8 Digital Media’s new Genr8 Channels Content Selection System, which offers 10 themed channels on lifestyle, fashion, business, and other content.
- Fairfield Display and Lighting’s Low Voltage Wire-Free Compact Flash Players, for space and energy saving displays.
- Kramer Electronics’ new Cobra Twisted Pair Products, which are high quality transmitters, receivers, matrix switchers and a distributor for sending high res signals over long distances.
- Navori’s new Tycoon 3.04 Version, which has optimized the product and integrated the most requested features.
- Netkey’s new Digital Signage 4.9, which makes deploying and operating a DS network easier and more efficient, including expanded multi-zone content.
- Roku’s new BrightSign HD2000, a fully integrated, high definition digital sign controller that offers plug-n-play networking to streamline content management.
- Scala’s new Ad Manager Product, which provides a complete advertising management solution for the out-of-home industry.
- Trident’s new MicroTouch DST, which makes interacting with surfaces fast and accurate.
- Wireless Ronin’s RoninCast Wayfinding, which provides creative and interactive directional mapping; Interactive Product Selection functionality to showcase products with an internet-like selection tool; RoninCast Meeting Room Presentation, which links software to third-party calendaring software .asp pages or databases; and RoninCast 3D Capability, which includes the added capability of managing 3D files.
Chris Gibbs, Executive Vice President of ExpoNation, LLC the producer of Digital Signage Expo and DSE East said, “DSE East is going to have a lot of ‘wow’ -- the amazing developments in technology continue to expand applications possibilities and create new marketing and merchandising opportunities at retail and beyond.”
Digital Signage Expo/East and Interactive Technology Expo/East (digitalsignageexpo.net) will be co-located at the Philadelphia Convention Center to run September 16-18, 2008.
To exhibit or attend Digital Signage Expo/East and/or Interactive Technologies Expo/East 2008, contact Chris Gibbs at (770) 649-0300 x17.