PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2008/07/01 - RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Global Smart Card Market Outlook" to its report gallery.
The report focuses on the growing marketplace for smart cards at global as well as country level. It thoroughly investigates the current market trends, evolving markets, and growth prospects for the smart card industry.
This report will help the client to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the smart card industry as it contains detailed data on the global as well as country-specific smart card markets by value, shipments, and application. It helps the client to understand the forces driving the industry and the future avenues.
The countries covered in the report are decided on the basis of existing opportunities that could lead to the growth for smart cards. The report forecasts the future of the industry not on the basis of a complex economic model; rather, it is intended as a guide to the direction in which the industry is likely to move.
- From application perspective, telecom sector (particularly 3G) dominates the smart card use, while from growth perspective, transport sector remains the most dynamic sector. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the most promising area.
- Future of the smart card market depends, to a large extent, on its compatibility with existing systems. The smooth integration of smart cards with the existing legacy systems makes it a cost effective and strong security tool, which will fuel growth.
- Strengthened by the technological developments, the global smart card shipment is estimated to have grown nearly 20% in 2007.
- Although security concerns are key driver for the adoption of smart card technology, the security provided by smart card systems is not foolproof, so it works as barrier in the growth of smart card industry.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What are the trends in the global smart card market with respect to shipments and various application sectors, such as Banking, Telecom etc?
- What is the status of smart card industry at country level?
- What are the driving forces for the smart card industry?
- What are the challenges for smart card industry?
- What are the future opportunities for the industry?
Research Methodology Used
The information has been sourced from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Methods like ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis have been used in the report for rational analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.