PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2008/06/16 - Frost & Sullivan honored companies for demonstrating excellence and innovation last Wednesday at the annual Excellence in Emerging Technologies Awards Banquet and Networking Sessions held in San Diego, California at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort.
Frost & Sullivan’s Emerging Technologies Awards recognize companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze their industries in the near future.
While addressing the Award recipients in his welcome speech, Frost & Sullivan’s Global President Krishna Srinivasan stated, “At Frost & Sullivan we realize the necessity of innovation and are honored to recognize those who bring about change in their industries.”
Awarded companies included:
• Angstrom Power Inc. - 2008 North American Micro Fuel Cells Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• Bunge Oils - 2008 North American Trans Fat Reduction Technology Innovation Award;
• Codenomicon - 2008 Global Security Test Product of the Year Award;
• Cummins Filtration - 2008 North American Aerosol Filtration Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• Cymbet Corporation - 2008 North American Film Battery Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• Delta-Energy - 2008 North American Resource Recovery Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• FRX Polymers LLC - 2008 North American Flame-Retardant Materials Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• Kodak OLED Display Business - 2008 North American Organic Light Emitting Diode Display Technology Leadership Award;
• Microsoft Corporation & Ford Motor Company - 2008 North American Intelligent Automotive Software Enabling Technology of the Year Award;
• Panduit Corp. - 2008 North American Data Center Cooling Solutions Service Proposition Green Excellence Award;
• Pivot3 - 2008 North American Physical Security Emerging Company of the Year Award;
• Redline Communications, Inc. - 2008 North American Mobile WiMax Product Innovation Award;
• Stulz Air Technology Systems Inc. - 2008 North American Data Center Cooling Solutions Growth Strategy Leadership of the Year Award;
• Vaperma, Inc. - 2008 North American Advanced Gas Separation Solutions Technology Innovation of the Year Award.
The gala Awards event was in conjunction with Frost & Sullivan’s 4th Annual Innovations in New Product Development and Marketing 2008: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchage that took place June 8-11.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on the Award banquets or recipients or for digital photos, please contact Stacie Kopecki, Stacie.kopecki[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's TEAM Research, Growth Consulting and Growth Team Membership empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.