PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2008/06/12 - The report has been made analyzing the macroeconomic factors, such as nickel production and consumption by product, price movements, import levels, and supply and demand analysis.
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Global Nickel Market Analysis" to its report gallery.
According to the report, global nickel consumption is constantly increasing as it is used in more industrialized products. Stainless steel remains the dominant nickel consuming sector, followed by alloys. Strong demand from stainless steel producers, laterite projects, and China will drive the buoyant global nickel market.
Developing countries such as China and India will play a major role in the growth of global nickel industry. But the developed countries such as the US, the UK, and Germany will also witness strong demand as these countries have large automotive and aerospace industries.
This report will help the client to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the nickel industry at global level as well as in selected countries. The forecast given in this report is based on a correlation between past market growth and growth of drivers, such as stainless steel demand, industrial production performance etc.
- Nickel consumption is dominated by stainless steel, which accounts for 64% of the global consumption of primary nickel. This trend is likely to continue with robust stainless steel demand in near future.
- Global supply-demand balance of nickel is expected to ease up with new nickel capacities coming up in 2008.
- China’s demand for nickel will slowdown due to overcapacity in domestic steel industry but the country will remain a major driving force for global nickel industry.
- There are immense opportunities in the global nickel industry, especially in aerospace and nickel-based batteries sector.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What is the supply and demand situation of nickel at global level?
- What are the trends in the global nickel market with respect to market value, production, consumption, price etc?
- What are the driving forces for the nickel industry?
- What are the challenges associated with the global nickel industry?
- What are the future opportunities for the players?
This section provides the overview and financials of several players like Xstrata, Norilsk Nickel, BHP Billiton, LionOre Mining International and CVRD Inco.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from many sources like, books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.