PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2008/05/31 - RNCOS' Report, "Global In Vitro Diagnostic Market Analysis" is an elaborative research report that provides a complete overview on the global IVD market and much more.
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, "Global In Vitro Diagnostic Market Analysis" to its report gallery. The elaborative research provides a complete overview on the global IVD market and provides a detailed analysis on both the traditional IVD testing markets as well as the emerging technologies.
Analysis and statistics regarding market size, growth, share, segmentation and geographic distribution, as well as key drivers, restraints and trends in technology development have been thoroughly analyzed to give a comprehensive overview.
The In vitro diagnostics (IVD) Industry represents one of the most lucrative segments in global healthcare industry. The size of the global IVD market was in excess of US$ 38 Billion in 2007. Propelled by factors such as increasing prevalence of several chronic and infectious diseases, emerging technologies and increasing patient awareness, the IVD market is particularly characterized by the emergence of various novel technologies; with Molecular diagnostics and point of care tests expected to play a very important role in driving the future growth of the industry.
- The global IVD market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR 6.72% from 2007 to 2012.
- Point of care diagnostics presently accounts for the largest share in the global IVD market and is expected to jump to nearly US$ 18 Billion by 2012.
- Molecular diagnostics with a CAGR growth of 15.4% represents the fastest growing IVD segment.
- North America, Europe and Japan together accounted for 90% of the global IVD market in 2007. However IVD markets in emerging economies such as India, China and Brazil s are expected to witness strong growth in the future.
- The top three IVD players together account for more than one-third of the global IVD market.
- With over 33 Million people living with HIV, the market for HIV diagnostics is expected to undergo strong growth in the next five years.
- High R&D costs and short product lifecycles is a major challenge faced by IVD manufacturers.
- What is the current scenario of the global IVD market?
- What are the emerging trends and technologies in the global IVD market?
- What are the driving and restraining factors of the global IVD market?
- What are the opportunities emerging for various segments in the global IVD market?
- Which are the emerging IVD markets?
- Who are the key players in the global IVD market?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview, key facts and financial information of prominent players in the global IVD market like Roche Holding Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Siemens AG, Beckman CoulterInc and Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics.
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.