PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Nitra, Slovakia, 2008/05/15 - A strategic conference on developing a programmatic approach to delivering experiences, which engender trust and turn customers into advocates - EmpiriaGroup.eu.
The Empiria Group is proud to announce, that the 2nd Annual Optimising Customer Experience forum will take place on 29th and 30th September in Rome.
This event will bring together over 100 CEM professionals from the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia. During two days, participants will receive unique insights and advice on best practices from some of the worlds most most advanced customer management practitioners.
Speakers include: Allstate Insurance (USA), OCBC Bank (Singapore), LEGO (UK), Telstra (AUS), Dialog Telekom (Sri Lanka), Aggreko Plc (UK), T-Mobile International (GER), Citibank (Spain), Continental Airlines (USA), Aggreko Plc (UK), Orange (UK), O2 (UK), Emirates Airlines (UAE) and many more.
The aim of this event is to enable participants to look beyond their industries and get inspiration from the hottest brands on how to design, deliver and measure customer experience. The main topics of the event will be:
- How to focus the whole company on customer experience?
- Moving from traditional customer service to more complex CEM;
- Developing a disciplined approach to CEM with clearly defined roles and responsibilities;
- Outlining an integrated approach to achieve a multi-channel and cross-channel CE;
- Redesigning metrics to improve loyalty, not only satisfaction;
- Delivering a consistent branded experience across all touch-points;
- How to design and measure experiences around the true customer needs, interests & wants?
- Developing a cross-functional approach to improving online experience and usability.
Empiria Group (empiriagroup.eu) is a young company that organises B2B conferences, workshops and meetings. Our team consists of experienced professionals from the conference and events industry.