Stephen Beagent Associates has firmly established itself as one of the leading finance and accountancy recruitment specialists in the Thames Valley, and now has offices in Oxford, High Wycombe and Reading. Stephen Beagent Associates specialises in recruiting part qualified accountants through to fully qualified financial controllers and finance directors, across all industry sectors and types of business.
Finance and Accountancy Recruitment
Each individual client assignment is approached according to the role and managed by a dedicated consultant responsible for the specific level of recruitment. The consultant advises on the most appropriate method of recruitment and manages the whole process from candidate pre-selection through to the negotiation of the final package.
Each of Stephen Beagent Associates’ consultants has experience of placing people in accountancy positions across the Thames Valley. Each role has a dedicated consultant, who is responsible for handling the assignment from the beginning through to its successful completion. Every assignment is dealt with immediately and a typical campaign involves:
• A meeting with the client to ascertain specific requirements;
• A comprehensive database search, resulting in a candidate shortlist, that really is a shortlist;
• Arranging the interviews;
• Detailed feedback following the interview and professional management of unsuccessful candidates;
• The negotiation of the salary package;
• Reference checking selected candidates where requested;
• Follow-up with the candidate and client one and three months after the placement, to ensure that everything is satisfactory.
Stephen Beagent Associates is aware that company needs change all the time, either through business growth or transition, special projects or medical cover. Temporary staff can be employed on a flexible basis enabling permanent head counts to be kept to the most efficient minimum. There are no hidden costs; the client will only pay for the hours that are worked.
To meet those needs Stephen Beagent Associates has a comprehensive database of suitable temporary candidates, qualified at all levels, available at short notice. Whatever the expertise required, whether it is planning or people management skills or specialist system skills, such as SAP, Oracle, CODA, Sun, or Access Stephen Beagent Associates meets the requirements specified by the client. Many candidates have specialist skills, which can be utilised for specific projects, such as audits, acquisitions and mergers and UK and US GAAP reporting, Sarbanes Oxley and IFRS. Stephen Beagent Associates consultants will manage the whole process, from sourcing of the candidate to the management of PAYE facilities and Working Time Directive policies.
If required, Stephen Beagent Associates will undertake salary surveys within specific departments. To decide the appropriate salaries for the roles desired, Stephen Beagent Associates will take into account internal factors, such as current company strategy and plans for the future, the qualifications and calibre of the person needed for the role, succession planning required for the role and the corporate culture. Implications are also considered such as geographical pay differentials and the current economic climate.
Why Choose Stephen Beagent Associates
• Stephen Beagent Associates has a comprehensive database of high calibre candidates and their skill base, knowledge and personality is fully evaluated to ensure that they are suitable for each role.
• Every effort is made to understand the client's business, organisation structure and corporate culture, before a shortlist of candidates is presented.
• Stephen Beagent Associates’ consultants have been appointed because of their specialist expertise in the finance and accountancy market.
• Where appropriate, Stephen Beagent Associates’ consultants have experience in devising successful advertising campaigns. Recruitment advertising services include selecting the relevant media and writing and designing the adverts.
Stephen Beagent Associates looks to develop long-term relationships with its clients, consistently setting high standards and has worked this way since its establishment. With the majority of business coming from referrals and repeat business, Stephen Beagent Associates is sure that it can be of service whatever a company’s finance and accountancy recruitment needs.
About Stephen Beagent Associates
Stephen Beagent Associates (stephenbeagent.co.uk) has firmly established itself as one of the leading finance and accountancy recruitment specialists in the Thames Valley, since the launch of its first office in Oxford in 1997. Since then, two further offices have been opened in High Wycombe and Reading, each offering the range and quality of services that Stephen Beagent Associates has become recognised for. Stephen Beagent Associates specialises in recruiting part qualified accountants through to fully qualified financial controllers and finance directors, across all industry sectors and types of business.