PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2008/04/22 - The CPA and business advisory firm, Rucci, Bardaro & Barrett, recently promoted seven accounting professionals on its 35-person staff.
• Mark Paquin, CPA, MST, was promoted to the position of Principal. He joined the firm in 2004 and directs its Accounting and Audit group. Paquin is a resident of Braintree, MA.
• Ronald Baptista, CPA, has been made a Manager in the Accounting and Audit group. Mr. Baptista also joined the firm in 2004, and is a resident of Peabody, MA.
• Christopher Keenan, CPA, and Michelle Olbrot both have been promoted to Supervisor. Mr. Keenan is a resident of Revere, MA and Ms. Olbrot resides in Medford, MA.
• James Cataldo of North Reading and Leonard Smith of Brookline have been promoted to Senior Accountant. Both joined RBB in 2005.
• Patricia Higgins was promoted from staff accountant to Semi-Senior Accountant. Ms. Higgins is a resident of Winchester, MA.
Rucci, Bardaro & Barrett PC is a full-service firm providing business, tax, valuation and auditing services to companies in an array of industries. The firm is the Boston-area affiliate of Russell Bedford International, a worldwide network of accounting firms in over 50 countries.
"Using our listening skills and evidence-gathering expertise, we gain a thorough understanding of each client," said founding partner Bill Rucci. "Using the right balance of science and art, we propose well-reasoned approaches that allow the client to better understand and manage the enterprise."