On June 16-18, 2008, more than 300 representatives will convene in Montreal, Quebec to celebrate Canadian technology and innovation. The exclusive two-day event will chronicle Canada's rapid ascent as a global technology leader and feature dynamic and inspiring discussions and programs by top innovators, decision-makers, and key players from technology and venture capital companies across Canada. Beyond business networking opportunities, Red Herring Canada 2008 will connect speakers, analysts, entrepreneurs, journalists and observers from across the country and beyond, offering attendees a premier opportunity to meet and interact with peers, and engage in relevant conversations about the evolution and future of technology.
Who: Red Herring Canada 2008 will feature outstanding keynote presentations, company presentations, and panel discussions. A full list of speakers will be announced shortly.
What: Since 1993, technology industry executives, investors, and strategists have relied on Red Herring to cover innovation, technology, financing and entrepreneurial activity.
RH Canada Roundtable Topics include:
- Raising Money in a turbulent market - Where is the funding?
- Canadian Life Sciences: Achievements, Shortfalls, Globalization
- How to better connect Canada & US companies
- The next train of the public market: Options, Opportunities, Risks
- M&A Activity in Canada
- Mobile - The Shifting Balance of Power
- Cleantech - Which technology will stand out?
- Security Trends
- Web 3.0
- Digital Media
- Israel & India: Technology Hotbeds
- Innovating in a Billion Dollar Enterprise
- From concept to worldwide success: Milestones for startups
- What is Hot: US and Canada VC Activity
- Running a Public company in Canada.
The conference is invitation only, and all speakers are registered participants.
Where and When: Montreal, Canada at the Centre Sheraton Montreal June 16-18, 2008
For more information about Red Herring Canada 08, please contact Chris Bonnet at cbonnet[.]redherring.com or call +1 (650) 428-2900