PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, 2008/04/07 - Goldmet Group Limited, a leading provider of e-learning and corporate learning content and services, today announced that a global leader in the logistics and shipping industry has selected Goldmet as its developer for e-learning courses - GoldMet.com.
Initially, Goldmet will help the carrier address program development challenges by providing technical staff with online course creation experience to collaborate with the carrier's development teams in course creation, ensuring that the company meets current local, industry, and international regulations and compliance. The Goldmet solution provides the carrier with a closed-loop process that helps monitor employee performance and development gaps through targeted learning activities.
- Either through collaborative content development, or blended offerings, GoldMet assists Corporations in developing and retaining expertise through improving their ability to develop, share, and retain information and knowledge.
- Through the Solid Gold suite of multi-lingual elearning modules, GoldMet provides Corporate learning solutions for governance compliance, and quality, across all business units. Watch for our July 2008 launch.
- While working with development teams to create, convert / upgrade legacy courses or programs, GoldMet Consultants & Developers provide full access to individual course development progress via secured website access.
- As in house costs soar, GoldMet offers secure and cost effective solutions to develop, manage, house, and deliver your Corporate content and elearning program design needs.
-As Corporate Learning becomes more strategic in the overall company vision, organizations need to gauge the effectiveness of individual learning modules as well as training programs overall. GoldMet Consultants assist companies in identifying learning program deficiencies and gaps, and work with Corporate Human Resource professionals and development teams in devising strategies that deliver relevant educational and training objectives.
Potential areas where GoldMet can provide solutions are in compliance: Environmental, Information Security, Corporate Governance, Health, Codes of Conduct, and others.
Other Areas and Services include:
• Sales, Marketing, Human Resources & Business Strategy;
• Localization Solutions - GoldMet has expertise in content translation. Main focus on Traditional & Contemporary >Chinese and other Asia languages;
• Culturally Sensitive offerings - Focused elearning/training delivery to meet local culture requirements while delivering Corporate learning objectives;
• New content conversion - Website Development & localization;
• Supplying LMS providers and users with content and customer service offerings;
• Legacy content conversion- Convert or upgrade outdated courses or programs to meet company compliance and regulations needs;
• Voice-based language learning solutions;
• Continuous, Collaborative, and Blended learning environments;
• eLearning Course Content Development and GoldMet "off the shelf" e-Learning Course modules launch July 2008.
GoldMet Group Limited (GoldMet.com) is a leading creator of e-learning courses, websites, and digital content as well as providing onsite training to the Corporate community.
GoldMet focuses in creating, converting and selling digital content, software products, and onsite training. Our goal is to help business performance through helping companies achieve their human capital management, content development, and conversion objectives in an efficient and cost effective manner.
GoldMet is headquartered in Hong Kong with partner relations around the globe.