PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 2008/04/03 - Six Sigma Alchemy (P) Ltd in joint venture with Nutek, Inc., USA announces international black belt certification programme in design for six sigma using robust design technique. Dates being 26th May to 30th May & 16th June to 20th June.
Six Sigma has become well accepted management intervention for change management equally well in manufacturing as well as service industries. Lean Principles came from the Toyota Production Systems, has blended with Six Sigma in the last 10 years and emerged as Lean Six Sigma.
Both the above techniques have focused on the manufacturing and transactional processes in the service industries, where the process already exists. The popularly known DMAIC Methodology is suitable for achieving breakthrough improvements where the product/process already exist.
Majority of the problems in the modern industries have hatched during the design of product/process. The Six Sigma Science evolved as DMAIC, shall not be applicable for achieving quality in design. In order to fill this space the DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) has evolved in the last 10 years to achieve zero defects during the design of product/ process.
SSA has jointly developed with Nutek, inc. USA, an International Black Belt certification course.
• The course will be delivered by internationally acknowledged faculties who are leading multinational consultants in the area of DFSS.
• You will be provided with a free license copy of Qulitek-4 as the part of the course material.
• You will learn how to conduct Virtual DOE Simulation using the iGrafx software's Rapid DOE Technique.
• The course covers Design For Manufacturing (DFM) and Design For Assembly (DFA) which will help you to reduce the component count in your new product, thereby reducing the cost substantially.
• The participants will be provided with project support.
• The Certificate will be issued by Nutek, Inc USA.
• An additional project certificate can be obtained by candidates who complete a project.
Dr. Ranjit K Roy (PhD, P.E., PMP) - President of Nutek, Inc USA
Mr. N.C. Narayanan (B.E-(Mech), MS- Research (IIT Madras): the Managing Director of SSA
Mr. Naveen Narayanan B.E. (Mech)- University of Mumbai: Director of SSA
Nutek, Inc was established in 1987 by its president Dr. Ranjit K. Roy as a consulting company specializing in training and implementation of quality improvement techniques for manufacturing and service industries.
About Six Sigma
Six Sigma Alchemy (P) Ltd (SSA) was founded in 1999, with a missionary zeal to serve Indian industries in achieving world class standard through Business Excellence Initiatives. SSA has tie-ups with global knowledge resources on Strategy, Process & automation experts such as Rath & Strong, i-solutions Global- UK, iGrafx ¡V USA, and Nutek ¡V USA. Some of SSA's clientele includes National Stock Exchange, Bharat Petroleum, Larsen & Tubro, Pfizer, Blue Star.