PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 2008/04/01 - JAX India 2008 is an independent conference on enterprise topics such as Enterprise Java, Eclipse, SOA, Web Services, Enterprise Architectures, SOA Technologies, SOA Governance, Enterprise Collaboration and many more.
SDA India, proudly presents the second annual JAX India 2008.
JAX is S&S Media’s flagship brand for Java, Enterprise Architectures, and SOA, ranking amongst the largest and most important events for enterprise technologies worldwide From 8th-11th April, 2008, JAX India is taking place for the second time at Bangalore’s JN Tata Auditorium, providing the highly-skilled Indian audience a chance to meet and interact with the most renowned speakers from the US, Europe, and the rest of the world.
JAX India 2008 is accompanied by two sister conferences, Enterprise Architecture Conference India and Eclipse Forum India, covering nowadays most important technology topics in one event. With big names in the industry like Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Codegear among others backing up the event, JAX India 2008 focuses on visionaries, industry luminaries, software developers, architects and IT consultants, to name a few. Attendees are treated with top-notch sessions from well-known experts in the industry:
• Chris Aniszczyk (Eclipse committer, IBM Lotus);
• Ted Neward, Independent consultant for high-scale enterprise systems;
• David Intersimone (Vice President of Developer Relations and CodeGear's Chief Evangelist);
• Wayne Beaton (Evangelist, The Eclipse Foundation);
• Mike Keith (Architect for Java persistence strategies at Oracle);
• Jeff Anders (CodeGear)Ken Sipe (Technology Director, Perficient);
• Guillaume Laforge (Groovy Project Manager and Spec Lead of JSR-241);
• Ravi Kumar (Principal architect, Java tools, CodeGear);
• Alexander von Zitzewitz (Managing Director, hello2morrow);
• Papick Taboada, Freelance software architect;
• Michael Johann (Former CEO and founder of CARNOT AG);
• Vivek Singh (Senior Developer at ThoughtWorks);
• Thamaraiselvan (Developer at ThoughtWorks).
All three conferences take place at the same time and venue, at the J N Tata Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, India. Participants have unlimited access to all three conferences as well as to the joint expo that is expected to feature several exhibitor products and services. Information on the conference is available at our website.
About S&S Media (India)
Founded in 1995, Software & Support Verlag GmBH is an established publisher of quality English and German language IT magazines, web portals and industry events. Leveraging on the experience serving the European market, S&S Media (India) was established in January 2006 as the International editorial for Software & Support Verlag GmBH. As an integrated IT Media house, S&S Media (India) maintains and updates IT information portals, organizes branded conferences, custom events for IT vendors, custom research reports and creatives & productions for IT vendors looking to reach out for their target audience. S&S Media's online portal, SDA India (sda-india.com) is a unique information platform designed for India’s Enterprise IT, IT Business, IT Services & Management consumers and providers, to network and stay connected. SDA India’s online portal offers a wealth of information for the Enterprise IT, IT Business, IT Services & Management communities looking for the latest news and trends, expert feature stories and columns, interviews and indepth content on specific information technology issues.