PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, 2008/03/25 - Hyderabad-based Exclusive Technologies, has released its latest version of its flagship ERP Software product SYS-APPS, designed to totally de-clutter operations.
SYS-APPS is built on open source database with Windows Explorer interface for ease of operation. The product caters to the price sensitive SME Market. The key features that attract SMEs to the product are Cost, Flexibility, Expandability and Ease of Operation and most importantly, the speed at which employees can absorb and adapt to the System, without any extensive training. SYS-APPS do not require any annual license fees or user based fees.
The latest Version incorporates exciting features which enables SMEs to stay ahead, in a competitive market.
- Drilldown Menus which can dig deep through a chain of actions
- Automated PO Mechanism which takes away drudgery of creating hundreds of PO for materials based on Sale Orders
- Automated Material Requirement Plan
- Intelligent mailing system which prepares Auto mails to be send to customers for receivables and critical events
- Extensive Exception reporting on Dashboard with Alerts that force work to be done.
Speaking to the Media at the release function the Vice President-Technology, Mr. Brahma said “Adoption of new Technologies is a matter of great importance to small and medium industries who are worried about any mishap, which can impact their operations. Unlike large companies, SMEs have low maneuverability. We are fully focused to this aspect and the ERP Product has been designed for easy adoption without hampering day to day operations. The migration will be painless and our team will be around to handhold as long as a customer requires us to do.”
Exclusive Technologies is a leading ERP Vendor in the SME segment, in India. The Company has developed ERP solutions for Chemical, Manufacturing, Pharma, Electrical, Electronics, Food Processing, Textiles, Plastics, Foundries, Exports, Trading, Job Works.