PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Paris, Ile-de-France, France, 2008/03/19 - EntropySoft, European leader of the ECI market (Enterprise Content Integration) and unstructured data integration specialist, announces new functionalities for its Microsoft SharePoint connectors.
EntropySoft is strengthening again its unique position of world leadership for simple, normalised access to all content repositories.
EntropySoft has two SharePoint connectors available:
- A bidirectional connector (read / write) for Sharepoint 2007
- A unidirectional connector (read only) for Sharepoint 2003 and 2007
These two connectors are part of EntropySoft’s connectors portfolio, which consists of more than 20 bidirectional connectors, the biggest offer for connectors on the market.
The plug&play connectors are designed for major applications such as Alfresco, EMC Documentum, FileNET P8, Open Text LiveLink, IBM DB2 Content Manager On Demand, Interwoven TeamSite…
EntropySoft builds its integration strategies on this portfolio of bidirectional connectors. They implement the main features of all connected applications. The connectors simplify the access to content repositories for software publishers and large companies.
EntropySoft puts to use its unique connector expertise in two exclusive software solutions:
- EntropySoft Content ETL extracts, transforms and loads content from various content repositories. This solution is used for Records Management projects, to connect and organize transfer of records from all applications into the ERMS solution, either for publishing content or for complex migrations.
- EntropySoft Content Federation is based on EntropySoft’s presentation platform. This platform consolidates all content repositories and allows federated access though a single virtual user interface. Content Federation accelerates content integration by offering all users a vertical and unique point of access, regardless of the various technologies used in a company.
With these new connectors, EntropySoft is continuing to transform radically the approach of content management by end-users and organizations.
The bidirectional connector (read / write) for Sharepoint 2007
has all the new 2007 features:
- supports SharePoint sites objects, folders, documents and document libraries
- supports all new SharePoint 2007 features: folder structure, security, copy, lifecycle, lock / unlock, move, versioning
- full-compatibility with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0) and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007)
The unidirectional connector (read only) for Sharepoint:
your all-inclusive SharePoint Information Access tool
- supports all SharePoint objects: sites, folders, documents, document libraries, discussion boards, galleries, style libraries, surveys, wiki document libraries…
- uses SharePoint web-services
- non-intrusive connector that does not need to be installed on the SharePoint server
(ref : 20080319-07)
Entropysoft is focusing on the integration of unstructured data and is a pure player in the ECI market (Enterprise Content Integration).
Information access expert, EntropySoft's mission is to break down technological barriers that hinder the use of companies’ content assets and make content interoperability easy.
Entropysoft has the most extensive bidirectional connectors portfolio in the world. This portfolio is available for software editors and system integrators.
Leading global organizations like BNP Paribas, Total and Radio France Internationale rely on EntropySoft technology.