PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Watford, Herts, United Kingdom, 2008/03/18 - Vonaq Ltd, a provider of low-cost handheld telecoms testers, today announces the launch of its QuickTest 500 ADSL2+ Tester.
Not only does the QuickTest 500 provide simple and clear ADSL2+ through to IP Layer test results, it also supports the Vonaq IPTV Test Application including Channel ZAP and QOE functionality.
• Supports all common ADSL standards from ADSL G.DMT to ADSL2+ Annex L and M;
• Supports all common encapsulation protocols including PPPoA, PPPoE, MER, IpoA;
• IP Layer Testing such as Ping, DNS, HTTP, and FTP tests;
• Optional IPTV Test Application for MPEG2 and MPEG4 IPTV services;
• Reports Clear Test Progress on the LCD display;
• Simple Pass / Fail Results;
• Detailed Statistics and Measurements e.g. DSL Noise Margin, DSL Line rate, DSL Line attenuation through to IPTV Packet jitter measurements.
“Since launching the hugely popular QuickTest 100 ADSL2+ Tester, we have listened to our customers and are now able to provide another low-cost tester, but this time with an LCD and keypad, offering unparalleled functionality and simplicity at this price point.” said Richard Petrie, Managing Director, Vonaq Ltd.
The QuickTest 500 ADSL2+ Tester is a low-cost, robust handheld device which makes ADSL line testing rapid and simple.
For further information on the QuickTest 500 ADSL2+ Tester, visit their website or contact them.
About Vonaq Ltd
Vonaq Ltd (vonaq.com) designs, develops and manufactures low-cost telecoms test equipment for TELCO’s, local loop un-bundlers, maintainers, installers and manufacturers. With distributors in UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, Vonaq Ltd can help you test and maintain your network in the most cost effective way, wherever you are.