Simply Mail Solutions have upgraded their Zimbra Cooperation Suite mail servers to version 5.
This includes many new features such as:
• Native e-mail, contacts, calendar, and task synchronization from Zimbra to Outlook 2007
• Zimbra Tasks monitor start and due dates, priority, progress, and percent complete of tasks
• Built directly into ZCS, Web-based Instant Messaging supports multiple conversations and group chats
• Conveniently store any file from an e-mail in Zimbra Briefcase instead of as an e-mail attachment; easily share Briefcase folders with others
• Work online or offline with Zimbra Desktop, the AJAX experience for Zimbra users and users of existing POP and IMAP e-mail servers
• Share inboxes and e-mail folders with others, including the ability to provide read- only-access or allow others to completely manage
Commented Colin Smith, Managing Director of SMS “Zimbra is a premier email and collaboration suite and we are pleased to be able to offer users the latest version. SMS is the largest European Hoster for Zimbra CS and we have attracted customers from 35 countries for this robust Open Source based package and other services.”
SMS’s main email hosting products are:
• SMS NexGen, the future of POP3 email now!
• MS Exchange, comprehensive email, great for mobiles.
• Zimbra Collaboration Suite, email and a lot more.
To compliment these services the company has a competitive and innovative range of web hosting products as well as domain administration, anti-spam, anti-virus and Disclaimers.
About Simply Mail Solutions
SMS (simplymailsolutions.com) is based in Warrington UK and already has many thousands of customers from all over the world and has a rapidly growing user base.