PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
New York, NY, United States, 2007/12/19 - Dr. Linda Eagle, President of The Edcomm Group and Banker’s Academy, was invited to be a distinguished advisor on the Global Leaders Advisory Committee.
Dr. Linda Eagle, President of The Edcomm Group and Banker’s Academy, was invited to be a distinguished advisor on the Global Leaders Advisory Committee, along with representatives from Clearing House Interbank Payments System (CHIPS), Wells Fargo Bank and the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
The conference was attended by representatives of some of the most prestigious financial institutions in Asia, including:
• AIG Private Bank Ltd. Shanghai Representative Office
• AIG United Guaranty Insurance (Asia) Ltd.
• AIG United Guaranty Mortgage Indemnity Company, Taiwan Branch
• Bank of China Shanghai Branch
• BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ LTD.
• Beijing Rural Commercial Bank
• Charoen Pokphand Indonesia
• China CITIC Bank Shanghai Branch
• China Construction Bank Shanghai Branch
• China Everbright Bank Shanghai Branch
• China Merchant Bank Shanghai Branch
• China Minsheng Bank
• Credit Saison(Shanghai), Co. Ltd
• Egon Zehnder International
• Finance Association of Jiangsu Province
• Finance Association of Zhejiang Province
• First Advantage
• Guangdong Development Bank
• HR China International
• Industrial Bank of Korea
• Industrial Commercial Bank of China Shanghai Branch
• ING Private Bank
• Pacific GeoPRO Ltd
• People’s Bank of China Shanghai HQ
• Shanghai Institute of Finance
• Shanghai Rural Commercial Bank
• Sinotrust Ltd
• Skandia Insurance Company Ltd
• Tokyo Star Bank Ltd
• U.S. Consulate General - Shanghai, China
• U.S. Embassy, Commercial Section, Beijing, China
In recent years, the banking landscape in China has changed drastically with banks focusing on retail operations and continuously driving profit and growth. With this focus and growth, education and training have become a key element for every financial institution.
Established in 2004, Global Leaders Institute is an intelligence provider for corporate leaders, business elites, academics and professors through high-level events, trade shows and industry reports.
The Edcomm Group is a 20-year-old multimedia education and communication consulting firm specializing in the development of creative business solutions that improve productivity, customer service and market share - providing bottom-line results. The Edcomm Group has had the privilege of assisting many distinguished clients with business solutions in the form of eLearning programs, classroom instruction, multimedia production and online and print based documentation. Edcomm's Banker's Academy offers many off-the-shelf and customized courses such as Teller Training, Compliance Training and Systems Training specifically designed for Banks, Credit Unions and Money Services Businesses (MSBs).
The Edcomm Group is headquartered in New York City with an Advanced Design Center located in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania.